Henry (Part 2)

It was at this point where Henry’s life truly started to change and continued to what it is today.

1 Like

Absolutely! The escapades with Gerda, the resulting marital crisis and Mira’s subsequent departure were really the turning point. I think that changed Henry :thinking:

1 Like

actually henrys change came about through choices set by his wife, either slow down on his polyamory or loose her for good , at first he called her bluff , but as realised what he stands to loose , now it as to be a joint agreement ,

1 Like

After all they are a swingers couple, so that agreement should fit well. :hugs:

1 Like

henry over the last 12 months came across as a raging bufoon with no respect for his marriage . it used to be a joint adventure but henry started to want exclusivity and thats not what swinging is about is it m8

1 Like

Sadly that can be an unwanted side kick effect of being a swingers couple. At least I think so. :hugs:

The exclusivity seems to have failed, as you can see. But if there is a few times swinger action, as there was with Katori for example. Maybe you have to be satisfied first

1 Like

I guess the problem is that everybody can not be satisfied all at once all the time. :hugs:

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s right. We’ll never manage that. :hugs:

1 Like

thats a fact , but was the session at katoris place just for ratings ? perhaps most of M&Hs swinging sessions will be done behind closed doors and no cameras , and on the rare occasion will they treat us to old desires , i cant see them being satisfied just sitting at home doing fuck all . Mira still gets that urge to be properly serviced and knows henry cant really give her the rush she craves

1 Like

I fully agree with you. Because we’ve basically been seeing the same picture for weeks. Even before the holiday. Even with Katori, it was the same with one exception. He plays PC and she hangs out on the sofa. :+1:

1 Like

I guess it is an option of using the sofa for banging instead of hanging. Why not try that? :joy:

I think I have to correct my last sentence.
I meant that Mira lies on the sofa a lot and watches TV

1 Like

Midnight Happy Couple !! :revolving_hearts:
Special Henry I think he’s the happiest man in the world

1 Like

Then why don’t get on with some swinging, instead of watching TV or bashing a keyboard?? :yawning_face:

1 Like

I fully and one hundred percent agree with you. Amen to that. :s___ping: :yawning_face:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I see the Cam Light, is she going bac to camming? I wish she did so we could see more of her.

3 Likes