Henry (Part 2)

Think Henry’s problem right now is finding anyone who wants sex with him apart from Mira :rofl:

1 Like

I refer you to my post above :joy:

1 Like

Who was actually the last one Henry had sex with except Mira? Do you remember that? :joy:

2 Likes

No idea pal, i bet Henry hasn’t either :joy:

1 Like

I think it was Julia. When he fingerbanged her at the new realm 18 a little while back. :joy:

1 Like

It could also have been Gerda. When Mira had moved out.

1 Like

Absolutely. Can also be a valid option. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Henry is slowly but surely becoming an old, monogamous man… :joy:

1 Like

Where Mira is slowly and steadily becoming the only option. :hugs:

1 Like

Henry seems to be a person who lives in extremes. At first, a_____l seemed to be his hobbyhorse. Thank goodness he has turned that back. But it used to be one party after another. And now it’s the PC that’s left for him to sit at all day. :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, I felt the same way (apart from the a_____l). As you get older you become calmer and at some point you just sit in front of the PC… :joy:

1 Like

as proven by the majority of regular members on this forum :rofl:

1 Like

Henry fucking someone else. I think.

1 Like

should of used this comment as a reply to @Tyrese69961 comment 10 spaces up . would make more sense to new readers , just saying

1 Like

Yes this was a couple of weeks ago. Mira was also there. She spent most of the time being fucked by a hard cock and it wasn’t Henry’s.

1 Like

All correct of course. I just couldn`t remember it clearly. Sorry. Sometimes my memory gets a little blurry. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

![image|690x39

![image](upload://rkuDfPFYif1gbYVIl3y4OW9cY

2 Likes

What I think is correct is that the actions unfolded at the apartment called Katori. :hugs:

1 Like

That is correct :+1:

1 Like

The name of the lady is Evalia, but of course I could not remember that name instantly. Surprise, surprise. :joy: