Henry (Part 2)

are we sure henry is not related to guido?..because all these hours on the pc remind me of guido… :thinking:

1 Like

3 Likes

Unique Mira :dolphin: :dolphin:

:dolphin:

3 Likes

:butterfly: :butterfly:

:butterfly:

1 Like

I can’t believe how boring they have become

1 Like

Sadly I have to state that I fully agree. :yawning_face: :s___py:

1 Like

I have been here since 2019, and mira and henry were my favorites, there were always hot parties going on. But now, nothing

2 Likes

Yep, my pal. :slight_smile: Talk about crash falling from grace, eh? :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

les années se suivent , mais ne se resssenblent pas.

1 Like

You’re right about that!

1 Like

I am sorry that I am right about it. :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Think the problem now though is that no other women want anything to do with him for some reason or that’s how i see it.
I think the will is still there but he can’t seem to get it apart from Mira :laughing:

1 Like

Totally stuck in the old pattern, eh? :joy:

1 Like

The problem seems to be that he does not seem have an instant solution on how to snap out of it. :hugs:

1 Like

It is almost like Mira castrated Henry :scream:

1 Like

I’m wondering if Henry caught something… like herpes, and passed it on to Mira. That would explain the fights and her leaving… and now they don’t play around much anymore.

They are not so prolific but I thought the foursome at katori’s appt recently was pretty good.

2 Likes

After my taste it may very well be more threesomes and foursomes coming in the future. I have absolutely nothing against that. :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

There looks to be enough food in those pans to withstand a visit from Paul!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

wie kan my helpen de video met Mira&Harry en Eiko&Mathis te vinden nergens te bespeuren normaal op datum 27-05-2023

1 Like