Oh, my good lord… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Working or wanking? :grin:

1 Like

That’s enough of internet for me

fyaT

As long as you here you doing fine like me … :laughing:

1 Like

That photo was worse than my covid. Not a photo, the scene.

1 Like

These 2 participants also have their own good Moments Special in the previous Realm When was cold in the winter I used to stay late and they kept me company
PS I Hate News & I hate politics only sports

Oh I know them very well. I was trying to help finding the ring thrown through the balcony, but there were too many cigarette butts down on the lawn, funny days, never boring.

1 Like

Mira is a Beautiful Woman They remind me the Honeymooners

2 Likes

Mira and Henry have degenerated into an old, boring couple. Sometimes with lots of guests, yes, but there are no sexy parties like before. They just lie around or s___p or Henry plays around on the PC.

Мира и Генри стали скучной старой парой. Да, иногда бывает много гостей, но нет таких сексуальных вечеринок, как раньше. Они просто лежат или спят, или Генри играет на компьютере. Мне не нужно тратить на это деньги.

Mira and Henry have just become genuinely very boring at their own will. To put it like that. :joy:

Henry simply used up the powder that should have lasted him until old age. And here we see where this leads… :joy:

1 Like

Oh, what can I say? Getting to the middle age definitely has its own kind of unwanted disadvantages. You just can not escape it really. :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Define middle age… :sweat_smile:

Sound like we talking about cheese like Gouda? :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well in this special case I will leave that definition up to your own free interpretation. :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: