Henry (Part 2)

The cost of Electricity must be very low in Russia. Both in bed fast as___p, lights on TV on, PC on. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Well, I don’t think they went to any other apartment
 judging from the picture posted on Telegram, I know where they went on holiday - I’ve been to that Turkish resort myself. :grin:

1 Like

and what I’ve been wondering for so long it seems that in those countries electricity costs nothing
in italy it costs like gold

1 Like

What’s that, anti sag patches :joy:

2 Likes

Minimalist bra? :laughing:

Maybe protection for freshly pierced nipples?

1 Like

Not yet. Will do that soon.

1 Like

En effet, les Ă©nergies ne coĂ»tent pas chĂšre en Russie. Les lumiĂšres restent souvent allumĂ©es et le chauffage doit ĂȘtre au maximum. Ils sont trĂšs souvent totalement nus, pour notre plus grand plaisir, et les fenĂȘtres sont rĂ©guliĂšrement ouvertes. Le rĂ©chauffement climatique n’est pas d’actualitĂ© en Russie.

Oh look, both still in bed past lunchtime and all electricals still wasting away with the lights,TV, computer and laptops and bathroom lights still on.
Great eh, ah well to hell with global warming and the energy crisis, not their money is it :joy:

1 Like

It’s a b___dy hard life ain’t it :joy:

1 Like

Priority number one. Total relaxation. :joy:

1 Like

“Vacations” exhaust anyone, now it’s time to get back to the routine of s___ping 20 hours a day :joy:

das stimmt nicht ,nur Henry liegt im Bett. Mira geht schon die ganze Zeit morgens frĂŒh weg!

Aber Henry du könntest mal fĂŒr Mira die Wohnung aufrĂ€umen, es ist schließlich heute bei euch Weihnachten oder nicht?

Same here in UK, changed all my bulbs to LED and now all works off sensors or Alexa time control to try and save on the pennies. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

They also run the risk of image burn on the TV and the PC/laptop but hey, not my money :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I only have LED lamps in my house.
This was immediately noticeable on my electricity bill. 300 euros less per year despite increased electricity prices. :+1:

1 Like

Don’t you want to see, that noone is there ??? :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

Nipple piercing going wrong?

Haha yeah could be.