Henry (Part 2)

She got at least naked at Alida place

1 Like

Yes, that is surely absolutely right. I do not doubt that. :hugs:

1 Like

Well I give you the honor now to name blue haired guy :rofl::wink:

1 Like

I don`t know really. Ok. How about Edward then? Not so creative, but I think it does the job. :joy:

1 Like

Damn I’ll have to get my glasses checked because i’m fairly certain if you look at the picture Debbie has a jumper on.
:smile:

1 Like

edward is a good name if @jabbath1987 agrees you can choose this name… :+1:

1 Like

It was the most classy name I could come up with at least from the top of my head instantly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

lol and a good name you thought well… :hugs:

1 Like

Oh, thank you. My head works well past twelve o`clock at night. I guess. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

works well friend even though it is late… :wink:

1 Like

Well, you know… Years of experience has done something to me ultimately. :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I will check if it’s taken

1 Like

Name was available and I will use that one.

1 Like

I thought suddenly about the possibility of the name already taken. But luckily not then. Job done. I find it slighty odd that one that has some problems with remembering names suddenly is the one to pick it out. But I thank you very much for your trust in me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can give you the enjoyable news that he has accepted it. Thankfully. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s very good of him :smile:

1 Like

Well, you know… Jabs is a very nice guy. The only thing was if it was already used from before, which it was not. So then it was all clear. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes and moment is already saved.

1 Like

Jenka has the tattoo, absolutely right:

today:

and yes, she got naked, and earned her name with Apollo.

2 Likes

@jabbath1987

Did you also save Debbie getting her titties sucked from Jenka, otherwise I put a request to archives.

1 Like