Henry (Part 2)

First it was only for one weekend now it has been extended definitely they will come back after New Year…

If at all???

wie es ausgesehen hat ,hat Henry eine schlechte Nachricht erhalten und sind dann überhastet abgereist .Vielleicht ein Trauerfall?

I guess there’s not going to be a Christmas party this year.

Seems like the same goes for some other apartments aswell.

Tellement rare les moments et belles soirées échangistes comment avant sur VHTV.

It’s not just their apartment off for one reason or another. There’s 12 cams down. The site has never been at such a low point for so many years. The fact that this apartment has always been the best is another matter.

Usually compared to prior history the now new realm 18 and the old realm 18, now realm 62, has been widely regarded as being the best ones regarding events and action. These two are far away from being the best ones at least as of per now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Time to say good bye ?!

Yes, maybe that would be the best thing to do at least for now then. I suppose. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i understand members disappointment with this appartment , it was my favourite to, but alas all good things come to an end , we need to be gratefull for the memories these 2 gave us , i think what as happened is they spoiled us with some great viewing and probably increased the premium membership more than most of the other past and present appartments and participants ,but i think now we can safely say that those times are over from mira and henry , and should now be allowed to relax and live as a middle aged couple should do, they should not be heckled out of the project by us , i still believe there will be some good time parties to come from them just not as often as we crave , so lets all stop being dissapointed and give them the thanx they deserve, @Henry strength and prosperity to you both

3 Likes

well said mate totally agree

1 Like

Are you back again, eh? Thought you said something about taking a break? :slight_smile: Am I wrong maybe? :slight_smile:

1 Like

admin gave me a free months premium subscription a couple of days ago . and it would be rude of me not to use it and also participate in the forum whilst using the freebie my friend

1 Like

the gave me 20 days aswell very generous

1 Like

Ok, I was just not all aware of that. That is a good thing then. Of course you have to just take and use what you get. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In Russia Christmas is celebrated on January 6th, so you can hope to have one

1 Like

Then the general hope is definitely still there. That is something I would say. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Jammy buggers, i was very lucky, got absolutely fuckall :rofl:
My halo must have slipped that is if it was ever there in the first place :innocent: :laughing: