Henry (Part 2)

Kano und Palmer :rofl:

More likely Koen, like he did once before this year and Mira fucked him to thank him

If Koen will come, then he most likely will bring Wendy with him. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think Henry has had a bad news yesterday and they go today. death of a relative ?

Das könnte auch sein ,habe ich nicht gesehen. Mira Nähte und machte auch ihren schwarzen Mantel sauber.

Let’s hope it’s nothing serious…

2 Likes

He will go anyhere if there is a free bed, food and _____ :laughing: oh yes, and bathroom :laughing:

if the apartment is still not offline how can I blame you the ideal candidate and kano…let’s hope he does not also eat the furniture… :joy:

1 Like

Not necessarily food, _____ and bathroom, but most definitely where there is a free bed. There you are guaranteed to find Kano. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hey, only another 23hrs or so and they may have to be put offline if no humans arrive :wink:

you’ll see kano… will come out of some gap before long. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Exactly, without anyone seeing it. Zack and Kano are in bed :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

OFFLINE geschaltet

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 04-19-10 Guest room camera at Ally Lelya Mult reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam115)
Not ISP Issues

Ashampoo_Snap_zaterdag 16 december 2023_21h17m10s

1 Like

1 Like

vacation

Must obviously be a little longer vacation. Initially it said only away for the weekend. :hugs:

1 Like

Come on pal this is VH you are taking about, they often know as much as we do :rofl:

VH surely is an unpredictable place where suddenly the strangest things can happen. I will give you that. :heart_eyes:

1 Like