Henry (Part 2)

2 Likes

It is not easy to remember everyone or every name because I don`t bother about it. I do not follow many apartments to be honest.

I probably forget more than i see anyway :joy: :joy: :joy:

I know exactly what you mean. I have it the same way myself. So I hear you pal. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

strange ballet, Mira and Henry have left (I suppose) and Gerda is here
She has the keys ?

looks like she packing her bits up , so it must be over now . poor Henry ( i dont think )

Packing her bits up??? b___dy hell she’s taken half of the apartment already in recent weeks :rofl:

edit…Sorry thought you were meaning Mira :rofl: didn’t check the place before jumping in with both feet :joy:

Maybe there was a clause in Gerda’s contract to set a minimum threshold for views, otherwise she was fired

its Gerda whos packing

No its just like everyone Henry knows it falls apart because he treats them badly

Yeah sorry did correct my previous post :+1:

Uses them for his gain more like.

Damn shame s__tting on her like this but hey ho, business eh. :roll_eyes:

Bye Gerda hope to see you soon or you get more settled :two_hearts:

1 Like

wonder if she will move back into the old apartment again now its enpty ?

Don’t think she would on her own, she needs company for many reasons :two_hearts:

just a thought as she has made her own friends as well . Just have to see what goes on . never know might move in with Trisha instead

Haha not the most ideal pairing i would have thought.!!!

at least it would be componey for the dog

Yeah but by all accounts the dog won’t be there much longer, he was only supposed to be there for a month I think.

lets hope so the way the poor thing is treared and left alone all day

I don’t think that Gerda leaving is a comment on her…more a comment on Henry and Mira’s relationship…and I guess they will return loaded down with bags and boxes.