Henry (Part 2)

Like the last chance saloon i think or in other words, desperation :joy:

Most people are here for a reason, you know. Everyone has different reasons. Also me. That is why it will carry on. :hugs:

like the song by frank sinatra THE END IS NEAR, THE FINAL CURTAIN AND IT DID OUR WAY :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ok is Mira back, I see Gerda was taken of the list. I guess it’s not permanent as Snoopys bowl isnt by the sink.

How about “The second time around” :joy: :joy: :joy:

I guess not permanent but since it is all for the show to carry on, Mira will probably come over for even more frequently visits. I guess. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The theme song of Step by step. I do believe. :hugs:

This must have been asked a 1000 times, but I never saw a answer. What City are Henry and his lover {lovers} in. Just curios

That information cannot be divulged.

1 Like

That is up to everyones own individual interpretation. I suppose. :hugs:

Why an Englishman?

Is Henry on “The Water wagon” ? :astonished:

if you remember, some time ago, on August 29, Mira came and looked carefully at a document. As she read, she continued to use the calculator on her phone to check something written.

Yeah do remember that, whether it has anything to do with the current situation god knows.
But if it was she will be signing another one soon then possibly :joy:

And now the question is : who will be the next residants of the realms managed by Henry

Well they are all useless realms at this present time.
Suppose Veska could be,Julia perhaps, even Gerda at a stretch.
Can’t see Chyna being one to be honest or Pia, not many others really :rofl:
I still think it very odd how Alida suddenly left.

Looking at Henry this afternoon, he doesn’t look so happy, even with Mira cuddling up to him
Because by _____ing less beer, he finally opens his eyes to the big mistake he made

My dream : Mira and Rollie in the same appartment :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I do not remember Rockie and Rollie as a couple that well. But it is easy to find them in the archives. :hugs:

Don’t know Rollie but then there are many apartments i do not watch.