Henry (Part 2)

Come on, he’s just 36

:rofl: :rofl:

So the rumour goes :joy: :joy: :joy:

dyed red to remind him of mira??

Mira’s departure looks pretty ‘final’… even the dog’s bowl has gone this time !! :grinning:

She just his new money maker, when the veiws fall he will find another slapper , he just sad to see and watch , hes nothing like he was when he first started here

That’s why I didn’t renew my subscription.
it expired today and i quit. it’s not worth watching anymore

ha bon ! tu a 43 royaumes sur VHTV en ligne ne bute pas sur un. bon visionnage sur VHTV.

When mine runs out I’m done too. Cant support him and Mira was by far the greatest watch. Also the friends they had were mostly brilliant but even they have all left now, so what does that tell you ……

Ab Mittwoch sind wir auch raus!

1 Like

we quit, no longer vhtv

VHTV will soon realise who their real asset is or was :laughing: they should pay her big time to cam up her new apartment.

1 Like

simple answer if you don’t like it don’t look…

1 Like

@robwin and that I also say to you since you like to take the piss out of henry every day wouldn’t it be better not to look at this apartment since you don’t like it…

change the record mate , there a few people on here who agree with what i said

Why not take some of your own advice Andre, if you don’t like reading mine and others comments just don’t read them. Read others instead, it may make you happier. :joy:

I want to answer you with this sentence you like to slaughter henry everyday…(you do it because you like to slaughter him or for other reasons) you do it every day even jesus christ the understood you hate henry whatever he does…

There are some participants who polarize …
There are also some forum participants who polarize just as …

Some things you have to take more lightly, as long as you are not directly attacked yourself …

Henry is the oldest active VHTV participant and also manager … If something bothers him, he is also happy to get in touch here …

they seem to enjoy saying things against henry…