Henry (Part 2)

@Henry come back as soon as possible and tell the haters to go to hell…(stay away from the haters) :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keiner hasst Mira! Mira ist die Beste! Aber was Henry mit ihr macht ist eine Sauerei, ich hoffe das Mira alleine in ihrer eigenen Wohnung zurück kommt. Kommt sie nicht zurück werden etliche VHTV verlassen auch wir alle von Miras Fan-Club !

1 Like

Since when does he have a tattoo on his back? I didn’t even notice that.
I will call him “The Devil” from now on.

Just trying to keep relevant with the younger generation :joy:

It’s a stick-on that Gerda put on him earlier.

Even the ironing board is gone.

When you see all the stuff Mira has moved out in recent weeks using multiple suitcases and now with loads of plastic bags, Where the hell was all this stored in their last apartment or has it all just magically appeared from somewhere? :joy: :joy: :joy:
Come to that where was it all stored in this apartment? :joy:

hidden secret room… :joy:

Schau mal was da steht, oder meinst du Henry Bügelt? Und was Mira mitgenommen hat sind fast alles nur Kleider und ein paar Andenken und die ganzen Hundesachen!

Already washing the dishes is something impossible for Henry, ironing is even worse. Conclusion:Mira relieved him of something useless :joy: :joy:

Oh, I would not be very afraid of that, Andrè. Regardless of what you subject Rob to he will surely be a grown up boy enough to handle it. I can guarantee you that. :hugs: :joy: :wink:

Ahhhh i see you have met my No.1 stalker pal :joy:, He’s ok, i’ve got used to him now and always expect him to pop up anywhere :joy:

1 Like

Wonder how Mira feels knowing that she can easily be replaced? Got to admit Henry gets way more sex than Mira has or does. I think that Henry wants Mira to stay near by as a fallback fuck and to gape his asshole. How come the words “slave woman” comes to mind when I see both of them together. Mira just has to follow all of Henry’s realm cams to see how good he got it and maybe really see how pathetic Henry has become. Like this song says it all

1 Like

Think it’s more, sucker, comes to mind :joy:

Sad day! Adios Mira!

Jetzt hat er ja seine Nachgemachte Mira bei sich ,und eine die genau so säuft wie er!

But who’s gonna wake him up, when he falls as___p with his dick in Gerda again? :joy: :joy:

Unfortunately, Henry fell very low today, a far cry from his debut.
Is it due to a_____l? If so, the descent will be even faster because each one is an impressive _____er