Henry (Part 2)

I noticed that and wondered why Henry’s Apt. always seems to be on the previews.

1 Like

Because you visit it often?

1 Like

Takes more than one to get it in the previews :laughing: many many more

No, I don’t actually watch them much anymore. But they are on the Previews a lot, but nobody is home. You would expect some action going on if it’s on the Previews.

1 Like

Or at least some humans there :laughing:
Must admit my interest there has waned a lot recently and anywhere he visits within reason.

1 Like

@jabbath1987 Any update on the current situation or is it just as confused as ever?

1 Like

No idea. For now Mira is back I guess.

1 Like

Unless i keep missing it but has anyone recently seen these two eat a decent meal?
All i ever see is ether of them seemly eating either nuts from a tub or similar snacking?

2 Likes

Iedere pint bier dat ze _____en is gelijk aan 1 boterham . :shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

but always having the same filling :laughing:

The TV was on…!! When there is sound loud it becomes first …

1 Like

She is pretty much back living there

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever seen them eat a good meal other than a takeaway

as for your explanation . its a load of bollox heres a vid from that exact time with volume turned up full , not a sound comming from the appartment . it must be all those henry and mira haters sat tranfixed to there screens waiting for some movement there , just so they can come to the forum to release some of that pent up hatred

Very true there is plenty of them on here

Definitely back as it seems

suppose we should call them by there real title :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:
171ac6f25cf1a0dad141c8d265495117

Couldn’t of put it any better myself :+1:

1 Like

First of all I watch myself & love the couple for 5 years both of them. If you mean what I wrote I replay as a joke from me there is no hate for anyone…!! I like everyone that’s why I’m here …

1 Like

no pal wasnt implying your a dickhead , was talking about those that only comment negatively, your one of the good guys

2 Likes