Henry (Part 2)

oih you ! stop with the rational comments , :rofl: your going to bring this forum into disrepair , comments like that will get you accused of spamming :rofl:

At least I am getting a very good laugh of all the comments here. It is suppose to enhance my life length in the end. So I have heard. :slight_smile: :laughing:

I have to say I appriciate the b___dy dog. :laughing: :sweat_smile:

wrong ! there was luggage snoopy dragged it in on the leash :rofl:

1 Like

I get more excited now by watching paint dry in an art museum.

At the time of my response the participants in the realm were listed as “Henry,Gerda”. My point was , why did Henry leave the apartment and not leave the other participant (Gerda) in charge? Which now becomes a moot point owing to an admin cock-up !!!

As I mentioned in an earlier post…I just look at the 2 of them as friends with benefits now. That way it doesn’t twist my brain in knots trying to figure out WTF is going on with them.

1 Like

Compare that to when they arrived in August 2017 at Anna & Alex’s

They even brought a bag of sex toys with them

3 Likes

:sailboat:

1 Like

:beach_umbrella:

4 Likes

henry was just checking the viewing figures , muttererd something in russian , guessing in english it went like this “SHIT!! we are really low on viewers ,better get those titties out love” :rofl:

She’s about the ONLY mature woman on here with any kind of a bush, and no ink or scrap metal…

thats your opinion and you welcome to say it , but not everyone likes a bush ,or dislikes tats and iron ,we all have differing taste ,thats why this site is successfull it caters for all taste ,

1 Like

Very well said. I stand all behind the statement. This covers something for all and any kind of taste. That is what makes it so popular in the end. :hugs: :slight_smile:

I was pointing out that she’s the exception rather than the rule- which means the rest of the participants are as you say… If English isn’t your primary language, you may have missed the subtlety. Sorry for the confusion. :slight_smile:

Whatever the situation, Mira is starting to look like she has lost too much weight. This is Not a very good picture. Her arms are looking very thin even in the previous bathtub picture.

Also she looks like she is bruising easily.

How the fuck can this get in the previews when the apartment is empty?
Some queer buggers out there unless it’s rigged :roll_eyes: :laughing: