Henry (Part 2)

That’s ok Virgil16884 I thought wrong because of the TV I am with you !!

1 Like

As many times you wrote I agree with you, it’s one thing for someone to disagree and another to hate… When I don’t agree with something I change Realm it’s simple… You 100% right !!

so now the crazy gang have all congregated . i was just going to say “Let the show begin” but then i rememberd whose appartment this is then thought this would be more appropiate

It seems that Henri has lost his thirst for Gerda after watching her fuck the bearded man the other day…
Or he is forbidden by Mira to go near her…

you may find its because Gerda had to much control over Henry and thats a whole new ball game for him ,something hes not used to ,he likes to be in control

I think it is absolutely correct that it is Gerda who controls Henry. :hugs:

I don’t think she is. Mira is younger than Henry and he’s 36. Have you started believing the Henry is in his 50’s conspiracy theories? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sweat_smile:

nous sommes passé des partouzes au Monopoly. C’est quand même moins bandant

Another night.with a stupid game…
They’ve done away with guest appearances
Without the interest.who fucks who

Well, she’s definitely older than Marica

I disagree…I believe that it is Mira who controls Henry.

Yes of course, but most women don’t like being called older than they are. :wink: If I remember correctly Mira is 3 to 4 years younger than Henry, so she would be in her early to mid thirties.

I tend to agree

1 Like

That can be the case yes. Absolutely. :slight_smile:

It can also be the case that the Mira control over Henry actually is even more extensive than it looks like. :slight_smile: That she controls him within many areas. So absolutely yes. :slight_smile:

Tellement vrai :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s why Henry threw her out then was it :laughing: but then again it was probably all in the script and pre-arranged.
I wouldn’t put anything past these two in their hunt for views and earning potential.

And yes Gerda is the only girl Henry hasn’t been able to control in fact it was her controlling him he was so obsessed with her to begin with.

My interest in them both now has almost completely gone as for a start, no one seems to want Henry fucking them for many reasons and they are now just plain boring even when they are in others apartments.
I think Henry’s helicopter has been grounded now due to system failure :rofl:

It can of course be absolutely correct with everything you are saying. I guess only time will tell. :rofl:

It’s strange how today Henri doesn’t even touch Gerda when they pass near each other.

Not allowed :laughing:

1 Like