Henry (Part 2)

Well when you think about it it sure wouldn’t be the 1st time a couple has broken up and stayed friends and fuck buddies. Right now with all the conspiracy theories that have been floated here its the only thing that makes the most sense to me right now.

1 Like

Irrespective of what is going on it is their problem…

It´s like a boardgame “Go back to start” :joy:

FFS Is Mira tied to an extra long length of elastic which keeps dragging her back :laughing:

Ahhh query solved, its the b___dy dog that keeps dragging her back, at 04:35am :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
No luggage though :roll_eyes:

If you think you are confused, just look at Snoopy’s reaction !!!

Taking her b___d pressure now.

1 Like

Duhhhh my brain hurts, what’s left of it :laughing:

Their body clocks must be so fucked up neither of them know whether they are coming or going :roll_eyes: :laughing:

I bet Moira Came as soon as Gerda left…left with a suitcase came without a suitcase oh what a Show

Begining to think that is all it is, just a show to wind the viewers up after all no normal couple behaves like this, it’s all for the money and nothing else.

Watch from the start one more Hot Sex Show :fire:

1 Like

The old saying “The show must go on” still valid.

Compressed:

2 Likes

Roll up roll up It’s the Montry Python Show :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Alida & Gerda left at 03:35 Trisha and Kano left at 04:00 then Mira arrived at 04:35.
Obviously all carefully choreographed :laughing:

Henry probably just ringing Mira to check arrival time :laughing:

or maybe she doesnt love henry as a person but is addicted to his sexual prowess .only logical explanation i can find in an illogical setup :crazy_face:

More likely explanation is to satisfy his sexual urges as he sin’t getting it from anywhere else right now :laughing: General supplies dried up :laughing:

1 Like

the thing that really boggles my mind is ole henry loves phallic shaped objects plus other more obscure things aswell stuffed up his bum hole,so just wondering why he doesnt take male lovers now its not as though hes adverse to the idea , the way he uses and a___es women it would be funny as fuk to see henry being bitch fucked by a fukoff big muscular russian poofter , knowing him he would probably get off on that happening :rofl: :rofl:

Or,…as I mentioned earlier,… Mira comes in for work, money needs to be made. :thinking: :wink: :smile: