Henry (Part 2)

ill log out then log back in see what happens

Maybe someone suddenly fell Sick…

1 Like

still there

I had a look a little bit ago and he was (as posted :point_up_2:) off line. I see he’s back now.

Wonder how Mira’s doing. So many things that can have an effect on epilepsy and frequency. But I’m not going to speculate on her specific condition and what is causing what a appears to her having more frequent episodes. I wish nothing but the best for her.

3 Likes

It was also offline for a short time with the message posted earlier. But the realm is also back online again for me now.

Yes is back on Thank you Virgil16884 !

oh yes think the doctor came went offline for a few mins then came back on

you’re right :+1:

(post deleted by author)

this is when someone arrived then went offline before who ever it was entered the appartment

Could very well be. Of course I cant see the bed room and see if Mira is in bed.

yes she is in bed

I think Mira might have a cold or the flu because I see Henry trying to support her time 10:45

1 Like

she had a fit on the loggia earlier its knocked it out off her i guess

1 Like

Good to know. She’ll probably s___p like crazy now as her body recuperates. I had in the back of my mind when I read earlier she had smacked her head pretty hard. And “if” EMS (I can only say “if” as there is no no visual proof(but probably did)) had shown up aside from her epilepsy that there was some concern that EMS determined that she should be taken to the hospital. Now I know that a husband probably wouldn’t be sitting there now “if” that was the case…but who knows what Henry would do now. Soooo many confusing things going on there!

Better add this for some in other country’s might not know.
EMS = Emergency Medical Services

Thanks for the picture :+1:

4 Likes

like i was trying to explain to our great leader jabba the hun , me and another unnamed member got our knuckles wrapped off him for speculating lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hah I only said speculating about the cause is not cool as some people said it is her way of life and she does not s___p enough.

The same people usually complain or make fun if they s___p more…

just pullin ya pud . dont get all excited , its not a virtuall wank you gettin m8 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Saw that :rofl: :joy: :rofl: But sitting here and not “fully” knowing all the facts it’s difficult to make a diagnosis. Considering my background my brain goes though “I’ll call it a check list”. And yes I can speculate but once again I’m not there and don’t have all the facts.

I’m fully retired now but after so may years the ole brain still goes though the “check list”.

Sadly we just can’t rewire the brain to help those that suffer from epilepsy.