Henry (Part 2)

Well their current lifestyle wouldn’t exactly help that though s___p is something they aren’t really deprived of.
What they are being deprived of is a normal body clock of living like everybody else.
I mean they up all night just to satisfy the people watching them on VH and then s___p all day and often until early evening.
It just isn’t a normal way of living plus all the a_____l and cigarettes they seem to get though, I don’t know where Henry puts it all he must have hollow b___dy legs. :roll_eyes:
I don’t know where Mira is living but it certainly wouldn’t be safe on her own.

1 Like

the first part of you comment explains why there havent been many fits from mira , the 2nd part of your comment explains they way of life for most 18 to 35s in russia , dont forget they have very limited free entertainment outside of there households , even technology is limited for most russians , these participants are lucky to recieve a fair regular income that enables them to thrive , as for where Mira is living possibly at a friends someone like maren or felix but thats just my opinion , i cant believe how mellow ive got on this forum ,ive actully started to act sensible :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Do you not mean “have” ?

no really did mean havent lol 1 fit every few months is actully very mild alot of epeleptics can have multiple episodes a week , it all depends on which form of eplepsy a suffer as , theres 4 registered kinds of epilepsy, * generalized epilepsy

• focal epilepsy
  • combined generalized and focal epilepsy
  • unknown epilepsy

Well as i have said before our d______r is an epileptic and takes d__gs which does control it but doesn’t completely eliminate fits.
She is lucky in a way as she always has prior warning of a fit so she is able to prepare herself but Mira’s seem to be completely random.
Whether Mira is on d__gs for it i have no idea.

Maybe it would be nice to stop the speculations due to respect for Mira? :thinking:

if speculations are going to be stopped to protect the participants and guest , may aswell close this forum down as speculation is all we have unless the afore mentioned actually comment otherwise ,not trying to be flippant but thats how i feel

Maybe but if we are continually seeing her unwell it is difficult not to comment.
If it is their wish to continue this way of life they just have to accept the ups and downs of peoples comments like everybody else on VH.
But for now yes, we have made our points so over and out.

Mira has had a couple of seizures before as far as I can remember which I have observed with my own eyes. It has ended fine in the end because she has been taken a little bit extra care of and watched after. That has been very nice to see I have to say. :hugs: :hugs:

As Virgil has said, without wishing to be flippant, if you are so concerned about speculation you should not be having a public forum as you will always have speculation due to not understanding the language.
Afraid it comes with the territory.

1 Like

That was you who deleted it :thinking:

1 Like

I was talking about speculating about someones health and saying what he or she did wrong to get into that situation. Of course speculating on other topics is part of the forum.

2 Likes

Looks the issue it’s just about some specific ones that have special protection on forum… About the others seems to be ok to do it :wink:

2 Likes

So it was, my humble apologies, i must have been on planet Zog at the time :roll_eyes: :laughing:
Wish now it had been something stronger :laughing: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: hic hic hic

thats not what you said when i posted about whhere Henry had been for 3 hrs

1 Like

It wouldn’t hurt If she would quit smoking all those damn cigarettes.

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 16-06-03 Voyeur House TV 🔥 – #1 FREE Source for hidden real life cams

still showing on my screen time there is 23:12 pm

1 Like

You still then can see what happens … If you haven’t closed it

1 Like