Henry (Part 2)

He must be bipolar as he was giving thumbs down to everybody talking about what that manager is and now he says that about Mira (that i agree) :joy: :joy:

yes i think we all hope for the best for mira in her future where ever that may be , she gave us 6 years of her life and for that we will all be thankfull

1 Like

I see Henry has gone in surch of pussy. Turned up in the other realm. They are not safe anywhere.

Yeah he’s perving over at Alida’s now where wifey 2 is and just by chance so is Marica, funny that eh :joy: :joy: :joy:

@Stark__ler195 fa schifo questo appartmento puoi sempre smetterla di guardarlo…

No Rob, he’s only gone over as a friendly neighbor to visit. He has no ulterior motive :grinning: :rofl:

1 Like

henry has always been like this and it’s useless to break my balls all the time…

Just funny to read all the comments sounding like a broken record :joy::joy:

Much like you then, sounding like a broken record over a broken record eh Jabs. :joy:

Uh that was meta ahahaha :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry pal i have obviously been misjudging him all this time, naughty Rob :joy:
I will suitably chastise myself :laughing:

I think I am chastising myself quite often rather quietly. Do not tell that to everybody. Then I should not have said that here then. :slight_smile:

Or maybe Tanya in a new re-incarnation ??

Sorry to hear that mate. I have some blackfish rods and reels that my grandad hand made in the 40’s, including the timber reels, he was an fitter and turner. I would be devo’d if they ever got pinched by some toerags. Hope you find the gear and get to give the s__ts a bit of a touchup.

1 Like

Don’t worry, i won’t tell anyone :laughing:

It must be strange for Henry to have to use a condom every time

(post deleted by author)

Sorry to read that. What kind of business? I see you have “army” in your member ID. Were you a soldier?

All the way from my Grandf____r, 4 generations

Oh wow, i got a post deleted, i must have upset some sad bugger on here :smile: :smile: :smile: