Henry (Part 2)

She is there to take her stuff while he walks around naked. Still not very shy that guy. :wink:

mira just gave him a kiss and left so no bad terms

1 Like

Good start that they seem to be at least still friends.

1 Like

yes nice to see

1 Like

its possible that mira as found a new partner , possibly someone whos been a guest , everyone summising that gerda caused the break-up theres no proof to that ,the incident with mira attacking gerda could easily of stemmed from something she texted to henry about mira and she got annoyed by it , thats my opinion andthe reason why mira left the appartment/project was because her new partner couldnt allow her to carry on living iin the appartment which makes sense,and as for mira comming back to henry and kissing /flirting /fucking with henry could explain her new partner was a guest previously who likes open relationship

for me shes living away from the camera’s and there still together she was kissing him he kissed her when she left she kept grabbin his dick for me she just needs time away from this cirus

1 Like

deffinately not together as a couple as wedding rings gone if they was still together they would of returned or replaced them

well still plenty of kissing and cuddling so something is still there between them weather thats friends or taking a break then trying again nobody nos but them

obviously there will be its not as though they have been true to each other sinse they got married they have both had plenty of bed partners , , i think they have split and its mira thats got a new partner and hes an old guest so knows and accepts what goes on ,

maybe we will probably never no the facts its all guess work

thats for sure and sorry if my last comment sounded arrogant wasnt meant to , bit pissed of today ,some thieving bastards broke into my garage and stole all my fishing gear

not a problem mate this country is getting terrible for that type of s__t sorry to here about it mate

I am sorry to hear about what you have been put through mate. Nobody deserves such a thing like that. I am sorry for you. :heart:

50 years worth of tackle some of the rods where collectors items and i doubt the thieving c~nts will even know some of the rods are worth over £300 each you cant buy them now , am gutted

anyway enough about that lets get back on topic .dont want the powers that be getting all uppity

I’m with you Virgil. Some bastards broke into my business. It isn’t pretty :rage: Sure would like to find them, as for Henry and Mira, still a 3 ring circus

I’m sorry :cry:…I just hope that the money from the sale of fishing equipment will all be spent on medicine…

(post deleted by author)

if i catch them , ill be giving them a free cremation ,

if you hadnt been such a tit in previous post towards other peoples comments , ie giving all those thumbs down icons you so regulary dish out then they wouldnt come back to bite your ass , start being a team player instead of a stereotypical cynic,

1 Like