Henry (Part 2)

Can any one here follow the script of this nightmare. Just asking.

1 Like

I can’t and I have no interest in deciphering it now. No longer watching this apartment.

1 Like

@Adelbert222742 you and me both

Like I wrote earlier I will return when Mira come and sorts this three ring circus out. This is not normal behaviour. You can watch this crap anywhere on the net.

2 Likes

That’s right but nobody else but us gives a damn

2 Likes

Wifey 2 not stay overnight then aahhhhh. :laughing:

She did. She left in the morning

I wonder what the circus will do today, Mira doing her balancing act, Gerda juggling whatever with supporting acts from Wendy and Alida :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

circus

You will see tonight I guess

1 Like

With ringsides seats eh :laughing: roll up roll up

Who knows. Maybe tonight the circus will be someplace else. Flora took a break from hers lately

Good morning to you anyway :+1:

3 Likes

Morning. Have a great day :heart:

2 Likes

She went home to her realm as supposed to,…

and watched movies with Alida, her co-resident. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everything in best order. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I mean, a young woman staying overnight at a married man tsssss :upside_down_face: :smile: :wink:

I do agree one has to watch ones principles, mustn’t take advantage of Henry it might lead him astray :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think it is usually Henry who leads his women/wives to take advantage of them and then leads them astray. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

The directed theatrical balancing pantomime act keeps rolling on. That is correct, right? :heart_eyes:

Sadly it is so to speak never possible to only follow the script but regurarly it is possible to observe the actions as they happen and see what goes on. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mira by Henry to take her stuff? :wink: