Henry (Part 2)

Camouflage?

Das neue Paar passt auf die Wohnung auf!

That is Veska and the guy looks new to me.

Well Gerda right now is still at Alida’s :roll_eyes: Am confused lol

1 Like

She really gets around, and she hasn’t met Bruno and company

I like Veska, don’t think we have seen the real her yet but she would make a good apartment i reckon?

2 Likes

I like her too. I thought at first look that guy with her is Randy but I think he is a different one. No name yet.

2 Likes

You left Palmer out there i think :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Must admit it looks like Randy but he ain’t that big unless it’s just an optical illusion being stood nearer the cam. Similar stance too. Just looked on the timeline and no, it ain’t him.
Obviously Veska’s man.
He is a big bugger though :laughing:

Naughty girl lol

Made me smile a bit - “randy” in the UK can mean feeling like sex, aroused.

Well they are unpacking some stuff ???

Leaving now but somethings cooking i think, seem to have left a lot of their stuff there???

1 Like

Maybe the new guy is named Henry?? So Henry and Gerda would make sense.
In any case, It appears that these are the “new” people in this realm

Well her name is Veska.
Gerda is still over in Alida’s

Somebody finally cleaned up the dishes.

Me after scrolling through 2.200 posts:

That’s easily the stupidest 29 days in one realm I ever witnessed after years of watching. Actually, second place is not even close.

It’s…how…eh, I’m lost for words.

Carry on.

I hope you are right about Veska. We have not seen all yet. That the best is still yet to be seen from her. :slight_smile:

This has been like one of those afternoon soap box operas! :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming::crazy_face:

to everyone following this realm and getting totally head fucked just remember that when a pot of casserole gets stirred up, its best to wait for it to settle to see what the fuck casserole your getting

1 Like