Henry (Part 2)

I have to admit that I have not followed this realm for quite some time, especially after my statement last year that it was difficult to script more of what was happening in it. I didn’t even know they were in another apartment.

Then today on the forum I happened to see the name Gerda next to Henry’s name. Who the f*** is Gerda??? And where is Mira??

In the Jabbath thread about what’s going on I find, 29 days ago, Mira left the project.

Jeah, sure, the 1st of April is already over :rofl:

I scroll back 29 days, about 2,200 posts…and then comedy after comedy after comedy.

Not by forum participants, but by Henry and Mira. This cannot be true. Fight, leave, extramarital fuck, return, shared bath, fuck, fight, leave, return…cmon!
Agatha would ask who the k__ler is. Because that’s all that’s missing.

But it’s true that the show is obviously not over…hint*hint.

1 Like

I would love it to be Veska and her man but i don’t understand why they renamed it to Henry,Gerda,duhhhh
And that was only earlier today :rofl:
Especially as Gerda still looks settled in at Alida’s duhhhh.
Talk about a head fuck :rofl:
Also Veska was here earlier with some bags and started unpacking stuff.
Not sure if VH are going mad or i am :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All i hope is that Friday is a damn sight better and that Henry’s reign is over as this is doing my fucking head in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Come on he went on vacation. :joy:

yes that really makes sense , he leaves with mira and on the same day realm gets renamed henry& gerda and then along comes our super reliable source of imformation(taking the piss) to tell us henrys gone on vacation whilst the other party in this fucked up scenario is still comfortable plugged up in the realm where she as called home ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well hope he fucking stays there lol
Ahhh unless Veska and her man will only be apartment sitting.

So you knew that and not said anything until now duhhhh well thanks pal obvious whose side you are on. :laughing:
So why is Gerda still in Alida’s place then, unless, he ain’t gone on vacation with b___dy Mira has he???

Somebody on this forum is being a twat and it ain’t us pal :roll_eyes:

Well i’m going out for a walk down town especially as Jabs seems to have conveniently fucked off as well or keeping his b___dy head down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the next guests are Aliens. Or Predator, after all that slapping…

That was interesting to watch her reactions. She reacted strongly, but appeared to really enjoy each slap. Not a whimper, or cry, or anything that said ‘no’. Then he tried to go down on her, and that got a swift negative reaction.

That was good to watch.

I think it is a test or internship for Gerda. Remember in the past many names of people who became participants later were added temporarily to one of Henrys places. So I won’t give so much on that. I am sure if she does well without Henry (No matter in what place) she will get her own apartment soon.

I visited my grandparents :wink:

That’s no excuse young man :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thought you lived with them or am i going mad :laughing:

Looks like they were re arranging or repairing the sofa at Alidas, and then putting it back on it`s place again. Trying to make it stronger to the hola hoops maybe? :heart_eyes:

Yes that is why I am already back. They live above me.

lets hope they have gone to set Mira up in her own place

1 Like

wish they would move the flowers

1 Like

Gerda needs to be introduced to Marica and see what happens when you fall for Henry

Why am I thinking, that Henry will go back to his old place, and Veska takes this one?? :rofl: :joy:

well if he does i wounder if the wrdrobe will still cammed up or become secret room that doesnt exist again ?

1 Like