Henry (Part 2)

I think Ryan is right here. Do not necessarily only wait for a woman to clean your house. :heart_eyes:

of course not…I live alone now and I can assure you that I am worse than a woman…as far as cleaning is concerned…everything has to be perfect and everything neat…

I understand your current frustration. I really do. You have my full sympathy. You have my compassion. :heart_eyes:

Yes, he will have really severe problems later when he is getting old. He will probably have to wear diapers.

On the other hand, there are also some people who like that :wink:

2 Likes

I see Henry has gone from Wife Swapping, to having an Affair. When is Mira going to wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

I don’t think Henry is able to manipulate Gerda as easy as he has done with other women.
Gerda certainly has a mind of her own with regards what she wants to do or not.
In fact i think it’s more Gerda manipulating Henry :laughing:

Ran out of beans :laughing:

Gerda is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

She seems to spend more time lately in Alida’s apartment with Henry following here there.

Think she prefers Tea :+1:

Think Henry is struggling to find the bags :laughing:

lets see how things go when he starts parsing her around to his old crogies to do with what they want

As a rule, we separate names by comma when people are roomates/friends/anything not a couple, while “Henry AND Gerda” would mean they present themselves as a couple, soo let’s see what’s next :thinking:

1 Like

I see both the realm list and the realm discussion list is changed to Henry, Gerda now, so we will just continue to see what happens in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dann sind ja die zwei Schnapsnasen zusammen und Mira sollte wieder in ihre alte Wohnung ziehen.

Man könnte meinen H&M fahren in den Urlaub?

thats a tall dude looks about 6-5

I’m really confused now … the name change would indicate one thing, but the video showed what appeared to be Henry and Mira moving out? and a new couple now in? Maybe Henry was just helping Mira move out? And Gerda is showering at Alida’s to quote cat stevens … Oh Baby it’s a wild world lol