Henry (Part 2)

Haven’t been watching the crap so has he managed to fuck her yet before she s___ps and then fucks off again? :laughing:

Nope! Not yet, although there’s been some ‘pussy play’.
He’s been playing the ‘slave’ tonight.

Ok ta, just don’t understand, he normally fucks anything anytime lol
Still suppose it keeps us suckers watching and the money rolling in. Bit of a bastard that :laughing:

1 Like

I posted too soon - he’s fucked her now…

1 Like

Definitely beginning to wonder about his girlfriend and her interesting taste shall we say

Deep down, I believe that they do actually love each other; it is just that their chosen lifestyle often throws a spanner into the relationship, and both of them possessing volatile tempers, it leads to severe complications. Signed: Sigmund Freud
:smirk:

and the suitcase is still in the hall:

Does that mean, Mira packed somebody elses stuff, ready for pick-up?? :rofl: :joy:

Perhaps this applies to Henry - “My big sin is sex. It is my god. It is an escape. I am a prisoner of sex. I am hooked on sex just as if I were shooting stuff in my veins.”.
Perhaps this applies to Mira - “the spouse/partner is allowed conjugal visits with the prisoner”.

Best Guest ever !

Looks like she is leaving with the suitcase. Hope the visit was enjoyable and has no unwanted side effects.

Probably be back again tomorrow suffering from withdrawal symptoms :laughing:

Maybe a feeling of emptyness brings her back for a refill

:heart:

2 Likes

It looks like there is going to be a feast for the eyes at Alidas tonight? After all Henry is there. We will see I reckon. :heart_eyes:

Mira left without washing the dishes Nice… what a mess, both needed cohabitation lessons
Instead of chaining him up… Mira should put him wash the dishes and clean up the Realm

2 Likes

Henry barely knows how to clean up after sex never mind the dishes

for the first time I agree with you henry never moved a finger to clean the house…

1 Like

The first thing your mom teaches you, don’t wait for a women to clean your house

on this coast as I told you I agree with you henry never washed a dish in his life and this is a wrong thing both man and woman have to clean the house…