Henry (Part 2)

Just logged back in and couldn’t believe my eyes, i reckon they are both a queer as a ten bob note :laughing:

Has the silly cow reamed his ass out yet? :laughing:
just can’t be fucked to look at the time line :laughing:

Sometimes there are no words

If she sticks that in his ass, I think we’re all out of here

job done got you lot watching … money money money its so funny… suckers :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

She has me watching. I sure don’t want to participate in that stuff, but I just plain old like Mira. She’s kind of up for most anything and seems to not want to f___e anyone to do anything that they’d prefer to not do.

1 Like

there is a hatred in alida and henry’s apartments by certain users that I can’t understand…just don’t look at the apartments we don’t like and that’s it…instead they keep busting my balls…

2 Likes

So Mira and Henry are in the bathroom, Mira topples and Henry’s cock and balls tied up with Mira beating his ass. The drama continues

1 Like

i cant believe not only the size of that butt plugg, but also how easy it went in lol

2 Likes

What drama? This is a comedy reality show !!!

and still the most viewed appartment on vhtv says alot

Have they fucked yet?

We’ll call it some of most disturbing scenes I’ve ever seen involving a man and a women

1 Like

nope kinda strange that he asnt actually fucked anyone for sometime

Yea i am trying to figure that one out, normally he’s into anything with a hole and a pulse.

Please move in with me!

1 Like

Who? Henry or Mira ?

I see that Mira has been busy with the butt plug again :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Well, I like pussy! so I guess it would be Mira