Henry (Part 2)

Henry never seems unhappy to me. :rofl: :laughing:

Well he wouldnā€™t if hes always fuelled up,he doesnā€™t know whether he is coming or going.
Time will tell one way or the other, watch this space eh.

1 Like

You wonā€™t find the answer in that bottle pal :beer: :beer: :beer:

Tis is one very sad mage. From King to dust !

He only gets unhappy when he runs out of ______.

What do you mean?

He has gone from Mr Big to a lonely soul.

Lonely? Did you see the last nights?

1 Like

Thatā€™s my point for many many nights of fun and sex then tonight maybe alone.

From the penthouse to the outhouse?

It just occurred to me, and Iā€™m sure to Henry too, that this may be the first time that he hasnā€™t had sex in one whole day. At least before, there was always Mira at the end of the night.

Well life gives choices the previous lifestyle or the current one. This is the second time has landed in reality, You move forward or you stop flying and fall again ā€¦ He got to get up up and move onā€¦ with life not frivolously tho. except if you canā€™t do otherwise because, Mira might have found a new pathā€¦

1 Like

Well thought it was obviously really even to a blind man.
Wife deserted him, most of the women donā€™t want anything to do with him, isnā€™t that enough?

1 Like

Yeah sure did, Koen brought two young girls round for him i asume and both ended up going to bed, on their own, in the bedroom. :laughing: Nothing happened despite trying. Then they got up and left about 06:34am. Then soon after Trisha and her boyfriend popped round for some unknown reason. Then after giving Henry a few cheap nudity thrills they left, end of evening. :laughing: nothing happened.

Picture the 1970s Eric Carmen song All By Myself playing in the background

I assume everything was about fine until he realized
that you can have friends around but not always like him imagine ā€¦not like Mira,Alida. Gerda wants feelings which he canā€™t contributor right now
Apart from that, I think he got a message that Mira thinking serious to divorce this is not pleasant at all to feel comfortable with

If that is true he really need to do some soul searching and apologise to Mira for being an idiot. He never had it so good. He enjoyed this lifestyle with Mira for years now he has tried it Henryā€™s way and that didnā€™t last very long. Go back to the way you had it and be thankful.

Actually ā€œheā€ is the control freak. He also does not care about Miraā€™s feelings and has that ā€œIā€™m alright Jackā€ attitude, along with ā€œme, myself and Iā€. I am guessing she just had enough of it and wants a Man that thinks of her along the way and the only surprise is, that she stayed with him for so long.

Well, said. As my M____r would describe him, ā€œthe type of person you would go to bed with, after a lot of _____s, but would not want to wake up next to in the morningā€. I have also observed, he sure does _____ a lot and maybe has a problem in that department, I have yet to see him go more than 5 minutes without a _____ in his hand. I think most Girls/Women are getting wise to him, where only the gullible and shall we say: ā€œnot so wise onesā€ remain. I would also say at 36/38, or whatever he is now, he is no spring chicken and VHTV is more about the kids, than the "old 'uns. It is sad, but it happens to us all and the one thing we cannot stop is F____r Timeā€¦no matter how hard we try :0)