Henry (Part 2)

Amen to that, but even if he did come to his senses, he is far too selfish and self-centred to consider hers, or anyone else’s feeling, that is obvious by the way he has carried on since she left, where he has not battered an eyelid and it has been “business as usual”. Besides, I cannot see her ever wanting to come back and I think she has finally woke up and smelled the coffee…it took her long enough.

I was thinking more of: “What kind of fool am I” by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley, from 1962 :0)

2 Likes

he will be turning into a pillar of salt before the day is out :0)

I think we watched different things the last days? :rofl: :rofl:

We have probably watched the same things, which is unavoidable, but our interpretations are entirely different :laughing:

Gerda and Alida, but the last two days the new girls avoided him like the plague

Ones view obviously gets clouded depending on ones fan status :rofl:

Well Alida seems to have taken over the ass reaming role with great gusto and even more depth :rofl:

as the song goes. Racey – Some Girls Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

thought you would get it m8

he was finger banging trisha non stop a few days ago she could not get enough did you forget about that or did it not fit your agenda

wasting your time he will never forgive henry for ruining his favourite Betty Boop :rofl: :rofl:

sorry i forgot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No fucky fucky or eaty eaty on tap in beddy beddy any more :rofl:

1 Like

ok quick poll . WHO will be next female visitor to Henrys pad

• Mira
  • Alida
  • Gerda
  • Trisha
  • Wendy
  • Maren
  • None of the above

Ik gok op geen van bovenstaande :wink:

I could state a logical reply but then when is any woman b___dy logical :laughing:
Having said that probably Alida with Wendy close behind :laughing:

Well, well…

2 Likes

and boom look whos name is 1st onn my list in previous comment lol

2 Likes