Henry (Part 2)

Yes my daughter is an epileptic as well but hers is quite well controlled with drugs but she can still have the odd fit every once in a while but not that often thank god.
She does get a few minutes warning so luckily she is able to prepare herself and not just pass out anywhere.
She got her driving licence back last autumn and so far so good.

1 Like

Good that Henry stays cool. Heā€™s seen it enough, knows how to react.

4 Likes

A former colleague was an epileptic and his mother always made sure that he was allowed to keep his driverā€™s license. In 2008 he crashed into a truck with his BMW at a speed of 180 km/h. He and one of his children were burned in the car. His 2nd son was pulled out of the burning car by a bystander and survived.

2 Likes

Wonder how his mother managed to wangle that then?
Being irresponsible like that is just stupid and unforgiveable.
If you are admitted to hospital here or call the doctor the medics always inform the DVLA so you automatically lose your licence until you can prove you are stable again, normally after being 6 months free of fitting. Used to be 12 months but they seem to have relaxed it in the last few years.
Miraā€™s seems to be an instant fit with no warning so could be very dangerous if she was driving.

i think Mira as generalized epilepsy and suffers with myoclonic seizures , judging by her reactions to an epileptic seizure , as you say doctors always notify DVLA here in the UK but doubt they do that in russia due to there poor healthcare system

1 Like

That was horrible to watchā€¦obviously Mira was in trouble , but there was nothing we could do about it.
Donā€™t forget your meds Mira and hurry back to full health. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It was clear that Henry was quite familiar with her condition. Hopefully she gets on a different medication that stabilizes it better - assuming itā€™s available in Russia.

1 Like

hallo henry melde dich hier mal im forum hƤtte eine frage an dich

I will tell you once again: Private details about Trisha are not allowed to be shared here. This also applies to Henry. What is so hard to understand there? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How often do I need to tell you? Leave it be and do someting elseā€¦ It is getting annoying.

Am I missing something? He only said he had a question for Henry. He didnā€™t ask for any private information. For all we know he could be wanting to know what color socks Henry is wearing todayā€¦ :upside_down_face:

I agree and usually I do not argue with Jabs but let the man ask his question

when grayce asks questions itā€™s ALWAYS about trishaā€¦ heā€™s obsessed with her.
i tend to have the same reaction as jabs

1 Like

If Henry tells us heā€™s a 25 year old stud, we canā€™t argue with whatever information he shares lol

1 Like

Well, he didnā€™t ask that yet, so we shouldnā€™t be reprimanding him until he does.

Well she has put herself up for public viewiing so much to be expected from some eh, after all she does tend to walk around naked or hadnā€™t many of you lot noticed that? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ou est Henry ?

Where is Henry?

Never seen all day

1 Like