Dylan & Kylara

Dmitri & Katerina have left, and Dylan & Kylara didn’t bother to come out and say goodbye to them.

They are quite antisocial. Kylara more than Dylan…

One day there friends and the next day there enemies of the state. WTF

A sad way to end things!

1 Like

Yea I dont know how long they where there. But come on.

Yeah well you get that with kids unfortunately.

Dont get me wrong i’m sad there gone, But the tension was way too high. so it better this way.

There was a lack of respect for peoples personal space, and yesterday with a party at 6.00am in the morning was a classic example of that and probably what broke the camel’s back in the end.

Well these two were the only ones a bit interesting there. Dylan & Kylara are just :yawning_face:

is there just a pool of people couch surfing? all these guests who turn at apartments and stay for prolonged periods, do they not have actual homes? Is it like a kibbutz to go and loaf on someone’s couch for months on end? :laughing:

What is that? Some kind of youth hostel?

Kibbutz. a communal settlement in Israel, typically a farm. Jewish students go there on a gap year to learn about humility and stuff and work in constructive sk__l building pursuits.

Ah okay. Thanks for explanation.

So now the only couch surfers from the kindergarten still neading to go are Summer & Silas :yawning_face:

I like Summer so if Silas goes i’m ok with it.

1 Like

Well crap I guess that would make things hard for me and kylara

Dilan tiene un gran trasero

1 Like

It’s a mighty fine butt. Me likey!

1 Like

So I’m away for a whole day and missed this too??? Last time I checked, everything looked like it was back to normal after that most recent flareup - just one thing makes me sad about them leaving, and that is that Katarina is leaving WITH Dimitri - she would be a whole lot better to leave without him, and put him, Dylan and Kylara all three way behind her. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: