Dylan & Kylara

I haven’t been watching this apartment for very long, but what I have seen of Dmitri, he is pretty gutless, very much Dylan’s poodle.

She’s checking out the apartment

She looks lovely, I hope she knows what she is getting herself into! :smiley: Kylara didn’t seem very welcoming!

I’m afraid she might move in and VH out …

Given that they looked the bedroom as well, you could be right.

1 Like

Well true life drama so entertaining to the viewers. Will there be new couch potatoes moving in or will the existing tenants try and create some sort of normal life for themselves. Tune into the next episode of this thrilling drama coming to your VHTV screen soon.

This couple look like a normal working couple to me, so I think if they move in this will no longer be a VH.

1 Like

Or it could be just a normal couple like Amelie and Lucas or Kristy and Timotheo moving in. Maybe. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Define normal.

1 Like

Amen to that! I really do rather like Dylan. :wink:

i know that Dylan have to move out, to much complains and fights with neighboors.i’m very positive that VH moving out.

1 Like

There not moving this is just the new couple i think.

Life please stop uploading in other threads big list of the photos and use the galery, multiple people have asked you this.

secondly this guest is very adventurus, but also very selfsish,he doesnt give a fuck about nothing as long as he gets what he want. this is the bad side witch could bring problems in future. but the positive side is that he seems to be perfect for parties in vhtv he made all this evening, he persued Dylan for nice action party, but of course the damn Kylara with her attitude ruined everything.and from here and there i heard a lot of tenants complaining about her attitude, witch is true it started to be supper annoying. @Stifler can you sort out what is her problem? and if she can be generally more positive? cause everytime in this place is arguements tears fights. (as tonight also). it start becoming redicilus.

Wel they are definitely not camera shy.

Idiot…you made me go through timeline :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (no offence for idiot) :slight_smile: no the couple is not a couple, the guy is from the house rental thing, and the girl is alone and no she wont be participant.as she asked about the cameras and they told her is for night observing thing.

there in the loggia now i think.

Now this is Dylan, what is he thinking? Kylara would k__l him if she knew

He waits for the other guy to leave the room, checks that no one is coming, them makes his move. Meanwhile Kylara is in bed, and the guy is sitting on the bed talking to her., loud enough for Dylan to hear while he does his thing!

Thats not Dylan! There in kitchen now.