Dylan & Kylara

Better to punch a door then somebody.

Except he probably needs a bandage and hasn’t got Katerina to put one on for him! :rofl:

And so the party comes to an abrupt end! :rofl:

1 Like

ach, da war eine Party??? :open_mouth: Naja, andere Länder, andere Sitten… :laughing:

2 Likes

No. I don’t believe so. Just all friends that started visiting K&B Along with Connor and Aiden and of course the gorgeous Reese All the boys seem too have the same features in looks.

Lol send the kindergarten home there. It is better for these kids :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

I can’t take so much excitement so early :rofl:

To be fair the real excitement is deciding which apartment has the best s___pers. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

That will be a challenge, they all seem to s___p for hours & hours, far more than whats normal! They often, get up, have something to eat, check their phones, then it’s back to bed!

1 Like

That’s one hectic lifestyle. :rofl:

Real life, somebody having a cry.

They need to be introduced to

That is why there is a donate button. :upside_down_face:

Damn - I went to bed too early last night, I never expected it to escalate THIS much!!! But checking in a minute ago, it looks like everything now back to normal. I DID expect that. And so it will go until the next _____en party sets everything (and everybody) off again. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Who is that hot chick in the checkered sweater? I hope she becomes a regular to this house.

Well Dimitri and Katarina are leaving al packed.