Dylan & Kylara

:video_camera: Archive Videos

4 Likes

4 Likes

Is it the cameras that make them all look so skinny or are they all malnourished, lol…

1 Like

The camera may add a little distortion I guess but Dylan is still looking rather lovely there. :slight_smile:

They just took over the Turbo apartment but if the first few nights are any indication they are keepers.The couple fucking in the living room almost set the couch on fire. They were hot. I’m guessing Dylan and Kylara were in the bedroom and they were equally as hot, though they didn’t last as long as the couple in the living room. A foursome would have been really hot.

2 Likes

Yes, the guests were hot but Dylan&Kylara also “compensated” with a morning round :laughing::heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

The cat looks to see if Dylan is doing everything right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Thank you for providing such a wonderful view of him (Dylan, not the cat…not sure it is ‘he’ or not, although I keep thinking it might be). He really is a beautiful young man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

its only buffering for me

1 Like

Hot things currently in this apt.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Girl tattoo competition.

3 Likes

There’s a hope for this flat to be one of the good ones, let’s see

1 Like

D&K hiding in their own toilets…

2 Likes

1 Like

I saw what happened in the bathroom with those 2 guests…very brief indeed!

Huge upgrade from Turbo! These actually seem like interesting tenants so far! Great sex! And exciting party events!

1 Like

13 hours ago, spielo said:

The pussy seems to be very interested…

Screen Shot 21-08-07 at 01.56 PM.PNG
[image]

LOL. For the life of me, try as I might, I could not find a cat in this picture. I had to enlarge it quite a bit before I found it. (That’s not a criticism.) So, here’s what I did. It’s also quite a bit larger than the original. There’s that elusive kitty. :laughing:

4 Likes