Dylan & Kylara

Drama in the hall

Starts at 8.15

Yea i can see it from the kitchen cam apparently Katarina can’t leave. or may not leave.

Seems this time between Dmitri and Kylara…

Dimitri has just left on his own. There was an altercation between Dmitri & Kylara! And now Kylara is arguing with Dylan and the other guy! Geeez :rofl:

This is what ______ can do to you. Damn

It started to look like boys against the girls! Dylan pushed Kylara away a couple of times to protect Dmitri, she was pissed off!

Yea I know why if he didnt do that they would be taken offline again. :rofl: :rofl:

Der reinste Kindergarten… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Where is Katarina?

In the living room by the window. Dylan is ranting and raving!

If i was Katarina i would pack my things and go. now they not there

It seems the door is deadlocked and can’t be opened without a key. They were unable to get out earlier in the affray.

Kylara has just left with an overnight bag, she is pissed! And now Dylan is crying! :rofl:

Ok but was she pissed at Dylan or at Katarina

As the instigator of the whole fiasco by her thoughtlessness for her guests, maybe a good look in the mirror would help!

At Dmitri! But Dylan didn’t back her up, so she got pissed at him!

Good for her. He finally gets that he was wrong.

The problem is that boys always back up there friends and not there girlfriends. And I dont mean real men but boys like Dylan and Dimitri.

Dmitri was in tears before he left and Dylan had to console him. I think that’s what got Kylara mad. Dmitri punched the door several times!