Dylan & Kylara

Kylara disappoints me sometimes. The two couples have lived together for a while, and it would be nice if she would give Katerina the “sisterly” support she needs. Maybe she does, but I don’t see it. I’m sure if the tables were turned, Katerina would be their for her.

yes tonight she had a girls night. the 3 girls went out and Katarina went to s___p 3hours later the girls and the guys just burst in without thinking about Katarina. would you not get pissed off if that happen to you?

1 Like

I would be livid, I hate being woken up like that.

Yeah when you have two couples living together you should have two bedrooms so the living room is solely the social area and both couples can have their own space and privacy.

From what’s going on right now, it seems that upsetting Katarina has gotten D&K hot enough to start making out right in front of one of the cameras (and everyone else). Which is par for the course for people who a___e other people - they get off on it. Fuck 'em. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So where did Dmitri and Katarina go??? I’m only able to see the two free cams, one in the living room and one in the kitchen.

In the loggia

1 Like

Is she hyperventilating yet???

1 Like

I don’t think so :grinning:

Well, give it time. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I hope not Hyperventilating is no joke.

Oh, I agree - it happens to me occasionally. I wasn’t joking, just making an observation based on the last time this happened.

I know that was the time Dimitri hit Katarina. they were taken offline.

Kylara is a bitch.

Yep Dylan’s bitch! Come to think of it, I think Dmitri is also Dylan’s bitch! :rofl:

You might be right, in more ways than one. Does anyone know if Dylan and Dimitri are related?? Brothers or cousins or something?? They look somewhat alike, and Dylan sure does take up for Dimitri no matter what. :thinking:

No idea, sorry.

Its to bad that Katarina loves Dimitri so damn much.Dimitri dont even looks at her. Fucking prick

And takes b___dy good care of him! Girls like that are hard to come by these days.

did she leave?