Dylan & Kylara

So is this a separate kiddie party, or a spillover from the one at Stiffer and Goldie’s place??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

OMG, it’s only Monday, and already another kiddie party at D&K’s - at 6 a.m.??? Who s___ps all day and evening and then throws a party at 6 a.m.??? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: Wait, it’s only Monday night where I am, but Tuesday morning in Russia. Still… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yea but the only who’s is normal there is Katarina she was as___p for 3 hours untill those aholes just burst in without thinking of Katarina. Thats so stupid. Ok here they say she’s a drama queen but still they dont give a s__t about her.

Yeah, I was going to say, Katarina doesn’t seem to be particularly interested in this tomfoolery - truly and honestly, I sometimes think she is probably the only normal person in this apartment, and that outburst from a few weeks ago seems to prove to me she is the only one capable of any genuine human feelings and emotions. I like her, even though she is a bit plain and skinny, and wish she could find somebody better than Dmitri to share her bed with. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

I totally agree with you. I like her too.

They need to remember that it isn’t just a living room, it’s essentially Katarina & Dimitri’s bedroom. No respect, Dimitri & Dylan are twits! Those girls need a good fucken slapping!

Well, that was a quick party - everybody left the room, the door is shut, Dmitri and Katarina are having another one of their intense conversations - most of the food and _____ is still on the table. What happened? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Now the women are all there, Dmitri stormed out with the men - is there going to be another big outburst with Dmitri threatening to leave and Katarina hyperventilating??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

See everyone taking the side of Dimitri.

Fuck 'em. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

really Katarina is the most mature girl there. and i know that i get BS over me by some of the guys here for what i’m saying but i dont give a fuck. I say one thing she needs to get out of the project because she’s destroying herself.

I agree!!! I don’t speak Russian, but I can tell by the body language, facial expressions, etc., that Dylan and Kylara both seem to be blaming Katarina for whatever just happened, but I say again, Fuck 'em! They’re going to make her feel like she’s all to blame and she needs to soothe Dmitri’s fragile little-boy ego, and they’ll have a makeup fuck like the last time, and then it all starts over agin. Typical domestic violence BS that I saw many times when I was a journalist and teacher. Katarina should get out of this relationship and away from D&K for her own sanity and well-being. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Whenever I look in here she always seems to be b___dy crying

Did you read above.

Even when they have sex, which is often, it appears to be more because Dmitri wants it, and on his terms, and not her. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes I did but don’t really follow them to know really what goes on I just flip in and out.

She just need to leave the project and get normal live without these aholes.

What is confusing is that both couples are D&K :roll_eyes: so hard to follow if you are not a regular as to which ones are being talked about.

D&K refers to Dylan and Kylara, anytime we (or at least I) refer to the other two, their names are used.

Thanks so katerina is the living room one right, must admit she always seems to be upset over something.