Dylan & Kylara

Why are you telling people what’s happening? Do you not understand how forum work? Speculation and wonder are your friend. By spilling the beans and splaining things you’re taking all of that away. Why post comments when all one has to do is ask. Smh

Makeup sex underway right now

Dramatic for no reason, packed bags and all sorts, and now fucking her! LOL

Kamala Harris Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Thanks for info. Have a nice day :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip

Creo que intentan ocultar la situación haciendo parecer que no ocurrió nada malo.

Of course they do.

Boo hiss jabbs. Come on man.

He’s like Eastwood . Fucks her every which way but loose :triumph: She’s like a rollercoaster.hops on and rides. Very hot :fire: These two are hilarious

3 Likes

She gives as good as she gets. Both have great stamina.

Yes they do.

Just keeping her on the boil.

2 Likes

Whatever that wild argument was about, it looks like they made up while the apartment was offline, and then had a wild “makeup” fuck in Dylan and Kylara’s bed. Dimitri and Katrina are one of my favorite couples, they fuck at least 2-3 times a day, but this was the best fuvcking they’ve ever done, IMHO!!!

I meant “fucking” :laughing: :grinning:

There was a bit of kissing and cuddling on the floor of the living room when D & K had nodded off on the sofa, before the action moved to the bedroom. Don’t know what happened on the way there as I had a batch of jam on the stove and was away for a few minutes. Will have to watch on rewind.

After an argument, kissing is sweeter :grinning:

Hello, the third camera video (cam 16) has not been uploaded to the archives :

Please upload :slight_smile:

1 Like

manager request?

1 Like