Dylan & Kylara

This is the first time I’ve got to see a live fight. Dramatic much!

Franchesca Ramsey Popcorn GIF by chescaleigh

She’s hyperventilating. I’m not sure if he knows what to do to help her, but what he’s doing isn’t it.

Nope he dos not.

Like she needs to give dude some space, all that hand action ain’t the way! He’ll be back!

why did it go offline? was watching 2 minutes ago

dont know. I was watching and bam gone.

Offline now. I wonder if it’s tied to this fight. The last I saw is the upset girl took a bottle of vodka from the guy. He chased her down and got it back. I think she cut her hand in the process. She was cleaning her hand when the feeds went down.

Probably some snowflake reporting the crying and hyperventilation. Not enough of a reason to take down the cams if you ask me. It was literally the only place to watch at this time.

1 Like

I think it has to be the fight.

1 Like

maybe someone called the cops. and thats why its offline.

It seemed like things were kinda smoothing over, but then she was mad in the kitchen, he got the vodka back, and that’s when she took it back and all that happened… I wish I spoke their language to really know what was going on. Though even if I did know, it would be hard to understand her through the crying.

Me too love to kmow what they are saying. :thinking:

@kaya did someone report another little fight?

Some of the people that were at Dylan & Kylara’s are now at Stiffler & Goldie’s.

Do people actually report fights, but are happy to watch people FUCK? Make it make sense!

Yeah I don’t really get it. Like if someone pulled a weapon or got physically violent, sure. But arguing? That’s dumb. People argue, it happens.

PATHETIC! To whom it may concern. If you’re sitting and reporting fights but here jacking your dick and playing with your clit? Report yourself to a ther____t, you want to be a perv and at the same time have morals??

bitch please GIF

Can it not be some neighbors?

I really am struggling with how an apartment is taking offline for arguments and fighting but we pay to watch people FUCK!

confused wth? GIF

Place was offline due to managers request

2 Likes