Dylan & Kylara

Isn’t that what most members want or am i reading these forums incorrectly :rofl:

I want hot parties with some naked skin and maybe some swinger action in the end. Nobody wants to see them sitting around playing cards and doing nothing.

Same for the sex events. You can experience the same for free, all over the fucking internet. This project is about sharing their whole lifes with us. That’s my view, and that’s why I have a subscription.

I guess I’m nobody then.

Pretty much a small minority I guess.

Come on ed2 no one pays to watch goody two shoe people gathered round a table talking in a language no one understands and being as boring as fuck. Well it seems you do but won’t go into that :rofl:. Show me one member who thinks like you do that provides credence to your comment. No offence :roll_eyes:

This is what is hilarious about the forum’s, when someone posts that a place should be closed because it doesn’t conform to what they think the site should be and on the other hand I don’t go to their favourite apartment and claim it should be closed because it doesn’t fit my vision of what should be.

4 Likes

I didn’t demand to be closed. We won’t get a better place when it’s closed. I won’t mind the people in there being replaced by more wild ones though. :wink:

1 Like

Im with ed2 in some respects , I like to see how they live , there habits, there food , how they prefer to s___p on the sofa & leave the bed empty , how they dress , the basic culture of different peoples of the world is interesting without being classed YOUR NERDY but throw in an orgy or two also please.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:This is not a real life, that’s first and most important thing; second, they’re not allowed to share anything what could be even a substitute of a real life, because vhtv would cut off the flat; and third, everything what we see in the net, that’s a records, and I hardly ever watch vids, simply not interested in;

And still they are one of the rare places where guests have sex without bothering/interfering with cams or even if there is someone s___ping in the same couch

2 Likes

I think that’s the aura of the sofa :innocent::joy:

I wouldn’t mind the people in there being replaced by more wild people either though. They are not that great. But they are better than 95% of the site right now. And you come here to say that they might as well be offline, because nothing was happening. They were having a party!! Things might have developed!! But all you do is complain. I don’t get it.

Don’t worry it’s just the nature of the beast :rofl:

I complained because for me the party was boring.

Everythings fucking boring for you lately pal :rofl:

Say that then. Say that I thought it was boring. That’s a fair statement. Don’t claim that nobody wants to see it, and that it might as well be offline. It’s not true.

Well my statement didn’t change a thing so I think we are good here.

Bye Jabs :rofl:

Huh? Didn’t understand