Dylan & Kylara

Stifler is also pregnant, he is always as___p and looks puffy :rofl:

PUFFY as looking Gay ! Next Level Gay GIF

As in baby weight :rofl: I was being sarcastic.

You are starting to know me now. :blush: I will check it out. :wink:

1 Like

Is this girl actually sick tonight or is she just freaking _____? Come on that guy is just stumbling around like an idiot

Apartment is removed

Yeah I noticed after I said that dang it. But those two guys were pissing me off anyway not leaving here alone

The sick girl left over two hours ago. Now it was a different girl who was _____.

Yes. I guess because he hit her. But Iā€™m not sure he even hit to hit her. The girl was _____ and naucious, and he slapped her on her cheek, probably to get her to react, and stand up.

2 Likes

Oh wow well I feel bad for both of them although I donā€™t care for people being stupid and _____ but it was strange the guy making her puke and then that other guy really pissed me off hitting heršŸ˜” so if he is the reason it was taken off then I support

Bulls__t. Taking them offline was a total overreaction. It was fine, the girl was getting up, probably to go and v___t. Is that a reason to put it offline? Isnā€™t this supposed to be unedited live streams?

Typical VH though, punishing the tenants who actually do have real life parties. More bonus to the camshow places. :man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Sold as real life but you ainā€™t allowed seeing real life as apparently it may offend some people, just a b___dy joke. If real harm was being done then its understandable but too many people have too wild imaginations and only see what they want to see or see something which isnā€™t even happening. Then we have the do gooders on this site who jump on any slight upset to preach the snowflake version. Getting fed up with the whole thing gradually I must admit.

2 Likes

Black Lives Matter Blm GIF

1 Like

Say it louder BOSS! Iā€™ve got to endure bad hygiene, no brushing of teeth, pissing in sinks, no washing hands after using the toilet, fucking and have not showered since 1876 etc! They allow that to be seen :rofl: :rofl: but a _____en night with a girl puking in a bucket, is offensive?

Reaction GIF by Bounce

Well one thing is for sure. We wonā€™t miss a thing with that boring place not there.

1 Like

Fair bit of drama until the early hours, i fell as___p after seeing SPRAYTAN man stumble from wall to wall & knocking cams into orbit (funny) then the girl locked herself in the loo, then i thought spraytanman was going to throw himself out of the balcony (nah! he turned chicken) & final for me was girl clutching her stomach in real pain (or drama queen) Then i was in the land of nod ----- So what did i miss ???

Typical vhtvā€™s bulls__t

Doesnā€™t really matter as the ā€œpartiesā€ in that place are boring because all the people donā€™t know how to do hot parties.

How long vhtv will promote school boys only, and continue to turn off flats because of v_______n of ridiculous so-called rules, nothingā€™s gonna change;

I like them. Atleast they have parties. Real life parties.

But you donā€™t want parties, you want sex events.

Sex events are the only reason which makes me willing to pay; I donā€™t really get why someone would be interested in watching people sitting, talking bollocks and _____ing only; you can experience the same yourself without paying subscription to vhtv lol;