Dylan & Kylara

Does anyone really understand Rob half of the time. :rofl:

Rob does :rofl:

Sorry Jabs my error, i misread your post as sayin “I think we are done here” i know i know, i am a plonker :rofl:

1 Like

so very true :shushing_face:

No disagreement from me. :rofl:

You don’t have to agree you know :rofl:

Not fucking surprised at that either you tosser :rofl:

Wet Hot American Summer Cooking GIF by NETFLIX

The most interesting thing I’ve seen here all day is how the different camera angles displayed the colour of the couch cushions.

2 Likes

Last night we had a wild _____en party. Things might or might not have happened. We’ll never know. It was put offline for 8 hours. Because people can’t handle that real life may contain some unforeseen or slightly unplesant moments.

Tonnight we have the same people there. All the mood and energy are gone. I hope you guys who complained are happy now?

1 Like

yep cam s were sent into orbit it was funny he was so _____

Different guest people… That guests aren’t the _____ ones that are always fighting

Those two last night have a history of being badly _____ :smiley:

Who were the _____ ones from last night,

Bad on names sorry , but they stopped with stifler for near a week

The _____ couple that caused issues were Summer & Silas (was the couple that lived here for few days while K&D where out).
There was also a _____ guest there, but she just puked, rest a litle and all fine

1 Like

I remember these two had a fight before…

Yep, and by comments another last night… I saw the dude before and he was pretty _____ with high difficulty standing on his own

I think i know them looks like they won’t be back.

Mr spraytan has rubber legs after a sniff of ______ :rofl: