Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think you mean enjoy this
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

I’m sorry @Stinky240 It was nice knowing you. :rofl: :sob:

Well, just keep in mind, I only reported what was said in the news, regarding swift, which has to do not only with the US, but also with other EU countries. It’s just pertinent news. That’s it. Hardly a minute went by and 3 people rendered their opinions on present and former US presidents. Not my pissing match.

1 Like

Shouldn’t it say former president? Do you have inside information that you are withholding from the American people??

Nope, once a president, always a president. Former presidents have special rights for life. Look it up.

(source)

1 Like

2 Likes

Russia invaded the White House as Trump got there.

You have been reading too much fake news.

1 Like

Nice try. Why don’t you look up the latest Durham investigation findings and then get back to me.

Acyn @Acyn 57m

Trump is unable/u_______g to name one thing he would do differently regarding Ukraine

1 Like

If Trump was still President this current situation wouldn’t be happening. FACT!

4 Likes

You have a different meaning for the word ‘fact’ than me. Two questions:

Have you voted for Trump? Would you vote for Trump?

This topic is NOT about Trump :point_down:

Ha you are right ofcourse. But I was thinking: as long as we can talk about Trump here, nothing serious is happening in Kyiv.

I am not long home from the pub, I have to admit that tonight had a surreal feel to it tonight, it felt like the last hurrah before WW3. My heart is breaking. I agree with Arely163210, irrespective of your personal feelings towards Donald Trump it feels somewhat coincidental ever since Biden took office that Afghanistan has fallen into ISIS and Ukraine has been invaded by Russia, say what you like about Trump but I can’t help but feel that had Trump been given a 2nd term that none of this might never have happened. Trump wasn’t the most likeable man in the world but what he had was a spine and enough of a deterrent about him that made other countries think twice before testing his resolve.

2 Likes

Arlo White @arlowhite 8h

Amazing moment at Goodison Park between Zinchenko and Mykolenko

1 Like

I’m guessing somebody might have died while you were saying that.

You’re right, and I’ll abstain from any discussion from here forward. Godspeed Ukraine.