Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Damn right he is a sorry bastard,That goes for all the assholes who voted for him.

1 Like

It appears I may have been watching an old press conference that said it was live. There is a current news story on nbc that says swift is now part of the sanctions.

A nihilist opinion, I might add

There is a few in media predicting a big Russian push tonight with a lot of airstrikes. Did anyone else hear this or know more about it?

Not entirely, as I do go to church occasionally. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just get bored of the Biden Trump stuff, when for 80% of us here it has no relevance. :slight_smile:

Yeah, read up.

Thanks ukpolska. I have been away from this thread for a few hours and Iā€™ll catch up now. Cheers :+1:

Ah, you speak for the 80%. I see.

I knew that was going to come as soon as I wrote it, no, I am a nobody. Just used my brain as to the geographical location of most of the posters on the forums during the daytime, but excuse my logic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I seeā€¦you assumed.

Not assumed, I know a lot of the posters on here during the day and where they come from, which is all too evident since the start of this as they have changed their avatar to a flag - I told you, simple logic. And I have had enough for the day so I will bid you goodnight. :slight_smile:

Goodnight! Thanks for todayā€™s contributions. Letā€™s hope for an uneventful night.

Seriously, Obama was way better?? Russia took Crimea during Obamaā€™s term and many think now that Obama is running the USA behind the scenes. That incoherent old fuck Biden certainty isnā€™t. He canā€™t put a sentence together that makes any senseā€¦

1 Like

Last one: Anonymous, are taking it up a notch or two. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your American debate tonight @Stinky240 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like they hit a gas pipeline in kharkov :disappointed:

1 Like

An oil depot got hitā€¦

Russia has arrested over 3,000 protesters against the invasion

Russian police arrest a protester in St. Petersburg on Saturday. Demonstrations against President Vladimir Putinā€™s invasion of neighboring Ukraine have resumed in several cities. Ā© Dmitri Lovetsky / Scanpix Russian police arrest a protester in St. Petersburg on Saturday. Demonstrations against President Vladimir Putinā€™s invasion of neighboring Ukraine have resumed in several cities. More than 3,000 people have been arrested in Russia since Thursday for taking part in demonstrations against the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

This is stated in a statement from the organization OVD-Info.

In the last three days, at least 3052 people have been arrested, writes OVD-Info on Twitter.

On Saturday alone, 467 people have been arrested in 34 different cities in Russia, the organization announced.

On Thursday morning, Russian troops infiltrated Ukraine. On the same day, the Russian government warned its own citizens against participating in demonstrations against the launched offensive in Ukraine.

Nevertheless, many Russians gathered for demonstrations against the offensive in Ukraine. There were protests in both the capital Moscow and a number of other cities in Russia.

/ ritzau / AFP

1 Like

His tactical vest reversed reads ā€œHOMO.ā€ I thought Pooty Poot was adverse to homos. :thinking:

1 Like

You are probably correct, I have seen two conflicting reports. One saying it was a gas pipeline in Danilovka district of Kharkiv and another preceding that said oil depot

Well, he had a better tan. I donā€™t think anyone can argue with that.