Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

All participants, if they want to, can see the forum and take part as it is open to all.

I have only seen one Russian participant mention it @JustLooking and she expressed her sadness over Ukrainians being attacked, before parroting a load of Putin rhetoricā€¦ so I think itā€™s fair to say that most can see the forums, many are being very careful not to show real opinions online and the rest are oblivious/donā€™t really care as they can somehow justify it.

I could conceive of a scenario where certain ports used by this forum are blocked in russia. Just trying to wrap my head around many of these apartments not seeming to care what is going on.

I see. Thanks.

Alexander S. Vindman

@AVindman

The feared leader of the Chechen Republic, a constituent of the Russian Federation, say ā€œhe does not want to fight against Ukraine.ā€ His f___es were considered shock troops and meant to bread terror in Ukraine. He and his f___es are out of Russiaā€™s Ukraine war!

(edit: this is fakeā€¦)

the only thing about him that ā€œbreeds terrorā€ for me is his ugly beard and apparent lack of teethā€¦ :rofl:

Fake. He added that they donā€™t want to fight Ukrainian people but government. Thatā€™s a usual agenda.

Plus, one the Ukrainian army leaders has invited him to Ukraine as he wants to play football with his head.

I just checked the replies to this tweet. They go from left to right. Nobody knows if this is true. Probably not.

1 Like

Ukrainian soldier to Chechen soldiers who are helping Russians. ā€œThe best of you died fighting Putin. The worst, who come to Ukraine to fight us - we are going to play football with your headsā€.

Note to self: Double check before posting. :disguised_face:

Coming from a psychopath, I would think that is cognitive reasoning. :rofl:

Biden just said Swift is not in play at this time.

Iryna Tsvila died in battle. 17% of Ukraineā€™s f___es are women.

Just one of the many sad stories that will come out of this war - letā€™s hope there are some victorious heroes to remember them by.

RIP
Š“ŠµŃ€Š¾ŃŠ¼ Š”Š»Š°Š²Š° :ukraine::muscle:

Biden is full of s__t.He is so fucking weakBringing America to its knees.He will be a lame duck in the midterms.

1 Like

I agree, Obama was way better.

Is that all youā€™ve got?

Oh dear here we go, personally, I couldnā€™t care less about your politicians as most of them are all the same. Of course, thatā€™s a personal opinion. :slight_smile: