Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

It was our agenda and also the way I was raised. But this is an extraordinary situation and I also changed my mind. Give them everything to fight what they want to have. :muscle::ukraine:

Respected, as such.

If Putin gives his ok to use this on civilians, he can expect an invitation from the International Court of Justice. :rage:

LIVE: Kyiv Ukraine [Multiple View Points] #Kiev #Kyiv #Ukraine - YouTube watching this stream

I hope they can neutralize them before they can get into action.

Something tells me Putin doesn’t give a fuck.

fire alarms in that building

Air raid in Kyiv expected shortly

Main camera feed has gone out too :pray:

They should take off all these Livestreams in the country as they will give unnecessary information to the enemy

Agreed. But they can also help showing the people of Russia what Putin is doing in their name.

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance here. Of course, I have always had a general idea what longitudes are involved in vhtv. And, you can see from views out windows that many of these apartments are in cold/snow areas. Plus, a few participants while out and about have posted pictures which give you a clue where they are, but I’m deliberately not very curious about the specifics. Of course, now that we’ve actually heard explosions at some of the houses, and some have taken flight, it’s obvious where they are/were. But, as far as I know, the remainder of the houses seem oblivious to what is going on. Is it possible that some of them cannot even view this forum? Just wondering…

Did it happen, as normally they are just a warning, Bella was saying they have special ones for imminent danger. To be honest I take them as a pinch of salt now and used to them.

Ukraine is a very big country like Poland and here in the south, we have more snow than in the north. Just because it is winter here it doesn’t mean that the whole country is covered in snow. :slight_smile:

Right, but what about apartments in Russia. Can they really be that oblivious?

Yes, some regions have more than others and without giving details away, not all the apartments are in Russia, in fact only a few are.

Here is a snow cover map.

Ok, so only a few are in Russia. Are they communicating on here? Can they read the forum?

Sorry but it’s not for me to go into specifics of who is who. :frowning:

The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from the main international payment system, Swift.

Well, you seem to have more knowledge on the subject. Like I said, I’ve never payed attention to specifics. I am just generally curious if anybody there in russia can even see or participate in the forums now. I’m not asking who.

1 Like