Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

If you can look close, Ukraine wear a Blue band on left arm.

It’s not about Ball’s. Systems are automated. One launches the other launches along with anti air defenses. It is called a Dead Hand System.

Sirens in Kyiv.

kazantips garden

C___dren cancer hospital in Kyiv hit, one c___drean dead, several wounded.

There’s something going on near Bakkara Hotel :fearful:

Tell more, where are you watching?

Youtube live camera feeds…LIVE: Kyiv Ukraine [Multiple View Points] #Kiev #Kyiv #Ukraine - YouTube

Link or source?

Sirens have just stopped for now and flashing around the area is sporadic. Camera feeds 5 & 6

Kyiv Independent, quoting Tsn TV.

My feed for watching:

​2nd and 3 russian group are now on the way with bigger tanks and new fireflametanks 25km of kyiv been seeing hour ago so i think tonight gone brake true. new designed tanks special for city’s

Unverified.

There should be no cars or people on the streets as there is a strict curfew between 17.00 and 10.00 the next morning, anyone found on the streets will be treated as the enemy the gov has said.

ich lebe in niedersachsen deutscland und es gibt her viele russen . die meisten sind gegen putin und den krieg.

According to the map which is on camera feed 1 on the link I sent, it just reported an apartment block hit in Kharkiv

A group of Croatian volunteers is heading to the battlefield in Ukraine to fight on the side of the Ukrainian army, reports Dnevnik.hr. “They have military experience from before and have a great desire to help the Ukrainian army,” says their journalist Ivan Čorkalo.

Radar detection; powerful airstrikes incoming.

Apparently so :fearful:

They are newly designed, however, they have been around since 2001 called the TOS-1A heavy flamethrower system mounted on a T-72 tank chassis. And no, I am not an expert, I copied it from my earlier post on here. :slight_smile:

If true it’s a terrible weapon though holding 24 rockets which when released can wipe out everything within 300 metres. still it’s rumour and nothing confirmed as it was posted early this morning.