Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russia broke so much rules I think Turkey is allowed to break this one :wink:

Turkey is part of Nato, so this concerns all of us…

Easiest would be to just sink a few old ships as the sea is not very deep there. But this would block entrance for all ships.

I know. But I fully support that decision.

Sections, SWIFT payment system, etc. will have no effect or minimal effect on the Russia economy. Russia will bypass sanctions by using the back door China and India.

Either way, it’s a massive political statement.

“Turkey hasn’t made a decision to close the straits to Russian ships yet,” a senior Turkish official tells

China can’t sell them everything. This is not so easy. They can no longer buy things China does not sell. Civillian planes, high tech equipment, basically everything they imported from the West or Korea or Japan.

In my opinion, it is going to be dodgy over the next day or so to say what is permissible by law. I mean, technically, if Russia attacks a Nato country, not sure about a ship/boat, then it should be an attack on a Nato country – and therefore bringing in other forms of retaliation. However, nobody wants that, so I think that until attacks start happening in other countries – it will be limited to Ukraine – and if anything, Nato will operate quietly. Again, all of this is just my opinion.

Additionally, may I add that I do believe that other countries should send troops to Ukraine – but then Russia may see that as them starting more s__t…

At the heart of it all, I believe that war is a part of life, like fighting is part of a relationship. However, nobody wants it. We all want to feel the love, to see the love, to make love – to enjoy life – and only time will tell what happens.

Another update on sending donations - for now this is the most realiable variant, we will be sending them without fee as soon as possible. VH team is also checking other variants

5 Likes

普京来北京只是为参加冬奥会吗 ?显然并不是那么简单.

You’re right but China helping Russia can prolong the agony

Sorry to say that, but you’re stupid;

China is remarkably quiet in that conflict. They did not even use veto in the UN. They know they are not as strong as they think and they can’t afford getting sanctioned themselves anymore.

Acoording to Montre agreement Turkey to close the pass should be in a state of war with someone

Did the bastard had a good time?? :grimacing:

That remains to be seen how far the “love” for Russia goes when there is the risk to get sanctioned themselves. China needs the west for business a lot more than Russia. I guess it will be an easy choice for them in the end.

根据我了解的 中国已经全面收购俄罗斯今春小麦

Wow that will help Russia for sure. When China has to made a decision if they want to buy planes and cars and other technology from the west or buy weat from Russia what do you think they will choose? :wink:

It seems that at the moment they are sitting on the borderline, not to upset either side