Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Rocket hits building in Kyiv filmed by multiple camera’s…

Pisses on the Russian statement that they are not targeting residential areas. :rage:

The UN a big joke. Russia veto themselves

My son of 13 is totaly captivated by the clips he sees on tic tok. I can’t share them here. They a terrifying. Tanks and soldiers in the cities. I wanted my kids to grow up in a better world. First this pandemic, now war. Makes me sad. And we are here in a safe part of the world. Imagine living there with your c___dren.

Ukrainians are fighting alone to prevent a dictator from dictating to the rest of free Europe.

1 Like

Sophia Dreamer, [26/02/2022 12:31] We can’t put our IBAN on the voyeur house forum. It v_____es the rules.

Our managers told us to give it in messages.

If somebody wants to support us with donations, write us in telegram on this account, or Claudas’ or Elon’s. We’ll send you our IBAN. It’s done to avoid blocking if something goes wrong.

But you don’t necessary need to do donations to show your support. We see that you are already with us in your hearts. Thank you for giving us hope❤️.

7 Likes

In Russia access to Twitter is getting disrupted. I guess they don’t want people to know what is going on.

Also problems with Instagram according to some russians.

Just read that Anonymous hacked some major sites like the Kremlin again. At least someone brings to war to them.

2 Likes

Intel from a Ukrainian officer about a meeting in Putin’s lair in Urals. Oligarchs convened there so no one would flee. Putin is furious, he thought that the whole war would be easy and everything would be done in 1-4 days.

Russians didn’t have a tactical plan. The war costs about $20 bln/day. There are rockets for 3-4 days at most, they use them sparingly. They lack weapons, the Tula and 2 Rotenberg plants can’t physically fulfil the orders for weapons. Rifles and ammo are the most they can do.

The next Russian weapons can be produced in 3-4 months – if even that. They have no raw materials. What was previously supplied mainly from Slovenia, Finland and Germany is now cut off.

If Ukraine manages to hold the Russians off for 10 days, then the Russians will have to enter negotiations. Because they have no money, weapons, or resources. Nevertheless, they are indifferent about the sanctions.

Alpha Spec Ops have been near Kyiv since the 18th February. The goal was to take Kyiv and instal a puppet regime. They are preparing provocations against innocent civilians – women and c___dren – to sow panic. This is their trump card.

Russia’s whole plan relies on panic – that the civilians and armed f___es surrender and Zelensky flees. They expect Kharkiv to surrender first so the other cities would follow suit to avoid b___dshed. The Russians are in shock of the fierce resistance they have encountered.

The Ukrainians must avoid panic! The missile strikes are for intimidation, the Russians fire them at random to “accidentally” hit residential buildings to make the attack look larger than it really is. Ukraine must stay strong and we must provide assistance! #StandWithUkraine

1 Like

This pretty much supports what we see right now. The longer the war lasts the less moral the Russians will have.

1 Like

“No to war,” Stupino, Moscow

The man was arrested. (source @OvdInfo via Twitter)

If you want to support any of Ukrainian realms, please just send them usual donations through realms pages

1 Like

I see a lot of captive Russian soldiers being interviewd by Ukranian media. They look misserable. I won’t share them because of Geneva conventions, but they do lift my spirit.

Ukranian president Zelensky:

Translation: There’s a lot of fake info telling that I ordered the Ukrainian army to surrender. So, listen here: I’m here. We are not putting our weapons down, we are going to protect our country. Our weapons are our truth, it’s our country, our c___dren and we will protect them

This guy used to be a comedian. Now he is refusing to surrender his people and fights the great Russian Army. What a hero. This will make a great movie.

2 Likes

Ukraine is preparing for a final invasion, with intelligence units predicting a full-scale invasion in the next 24 hours.

Hi kaya, without going into too many private details will there be any issue with transferring the money?

As I am speaking to Elon and he said the best way would be to send it to their bank account, through private message where he will give the IBAN account number.

Thanks and look after yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

泽连斯基已经离开基辅 这些都是稍早前的录像

I am happy to see Ukraine are putting up a spirited fight, I am not a politician and the argument whether to send in our Nato troops aswell as the US and European ones is obviously something that can or cannot be counted or discounted. Perhaps its tactical, wait until the Russians are weak and then go in there and finish them off. Who knows, what we don’t want is for this to escalate into World War 3.

People in Moscow having problems getting money from ATM’s.

Ukraine-Krieg im Liveticker +++ 13:58 Russen berichten über erste Probleme beim Geldabheben +++

Nach der Verhängung westlicher Sanktionen gegen Banken klagen Menschen in Moskau und anderen russischen Städten über erste Probleme beim Abheben von Bargeld.