Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Guys, can we not go by this way? Can we at least show unity on the forum?

Is Finland a free country? Do the people there live in peace? Then it is beautiful to me, like any other country where people do not have to hide in basements and live freely.

1 Like

North Korea my ass!

i actually shed a tear watching this ,wow a powerful message from a everyday guy

In my very honest opinion: Putin should immediately be sent to a closed psychiatric hospital in a remote corner of Siberia and treated with a daily increasing dose of Novichok!

Voyeur House LIVE Retweeted

ErikaKorti@ErikaKortiXXX

We are against war. Iā€™m from Ukraine, Iā€™m from Odessa! My relatives are attacked every day. And the worst thing is that I canā€™t do anything. We want peace, so that our c___dren grow up in peace. I cry every day because of the situation. I donā€™t know how to give birth at this time

View image on Twitter

1h

Me too . A very moving piece.

This war between the Russians and the Ukrainians does not concern me like the war in Yemen like the war in Israel. Even if I think Putin didnā€™t have to invade Ukraine, I also think NATO didnā€™t have to threaten Russia. The only war that matters to me is the mass invasion of islamist migrants in my country which is undergoing a great replacement

The Russian media may wish to deny it and thatā€™s fine, I expect as much, but there is no doubt that Putin is suffering heavy losses which may be come back to haunt him sooner rather than later once the Russian people get to hear of it.

Already there are signs that they do not want this war and are voicing their opinion like Andrey Rublev sending a visual message to Vladimir Putin in response to his countryā€™s invasion of Ukraine after writing on a camera lens following his win in Dubai, to Oxxxymiron cancelling all his concerts saying he cannot perform while people are doing and is against Putinā€™s war. Popular Russian actors and musicians, some of whom are employed by the government, have also spoken out and appear to have been punished for their dissent.

Thousands protesting on the streets of Moscow and St Petersburg and more than 50 other Russian cities on Thursday evening. And on Friday afternoon, Lisa Peskova, the d______r of Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, took to Instagram to post a simple message on a black background: #ŠŠµŃ‚Š²Š¾Š¹Š½Šµ, or ā€œNo to war.ā€ So did Tatyana Yumasheva, the d______r of Boris Yeltsin. Putin really has not thought this through careful and it may very well be the start of his demise.

3 Likes

And that is respected but donā€™t belittle this campaign by Putin in this region of the world of which a lot of us here are affected by and are extremely sensitive to.

No war can ever be described as beneficial to any country and this morning I saw horrible pictures of the whole 2A65 Msta-B howitzer battery of the Russian f___es destroyed by Ukraine in Kharkov. My first thought were for the poor wives and c___dren who will never see their f____r again, or the parents who will be devastated by the loss of their son. :cry:

War has no winners, just victims. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

what ever will happen there be a lot who will die on both sides, so in the end no one will win there is plenty of land and sea for everyone i hope one day we will all live happily

Going through some of these posts now. The tank that ran over the car is a 9K35 Strela-10. Is the Russian military even using those? Thatā€™s part of the Ukraine arsenal and used by Russian separatists. I doubt the separatists are casually cruising around the city though. Any confirmation that the Russians are actually using these in Ukraine.

In every unfortunate civilians die is this is very sad. Another point about the story of the Snake Island soldiers was false: they would have surrendered. Some bombing attributed to the Russians was Ukrainian and vice versa. . The intox is raging on both sides, letā€™s be careful.)

Me tooā€¦very powerful message

The Polish ministry has just said over 9,000 people crossed the border yesterday, and that was nearly more than double the amount for the previous day.

Just over 14,000 people have fled to Poland in the last two days and they are expecting thousands which are stuck in traffic many kilometres long on the Ukraine side.

I spoke to Elon this morning on Telegram and they set out early to try and reach the border and there are five of them in the car, Elon, Sophia, Claudia and I think it is Miri and another guy with them.

They are in good humour as always and hope to be in their temp home by nightfall., but there are huge traffic jams.

10 Likes

I agree - I have been to Finland a few times. It is a lovely country and the people are very friendly - they sometimes would just like a little more daylight! :grinning:

1 Like

Any idea if the street camera in Kiev been switch off?

1 Like

Also, the above is a confirmed up-to-date map of conflict zones around the city.

1 Like

Tell me this is fake?

https://www.tiktok.com/@pray__for__ukraine_/video/7068801433616862469

That is a grad missile. Did not explode. I hope they can defuse it.

1 Like