Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

I have been informed by the same person (Moscow) that this afternoon there was a report from the War Ministry that Russia has lost one aircraft due to a technical fault. No casualties on the ground, the Ukrainians are waiting for them with open arms, with flowers and _____s.

Attempts by some to circulate images of burnt-out tanks were immediately censored, and Russia today blocked part of Facebook.

… and again! History repeats itself.

1 Like

How is that repeating itself?

Chamberlain was a useless dick so who is taking his role now? Please don’t tell me you are comparing Bojo to anything?

I already said it and they ridiculed me

I am so happy that i was wrong after the first day shock Ukrainians are defending with everything they can.

I guess Putin doesn’t want the Russian people to see the videos of young Russia soldiers who, when captured, say that they were told they were being sent in Russian territories like Siberia and Crimea only to have to face an Ukrainian army and then realise that Putin is so primitive that in the year 2022 he is using teenagers as cannon fodder in wars.

Then explain it, who is playing what role and why is there any comparison?

Just comparing agrements and how effective they are Minsk agreements - Wikipedia

Thats easy. Obviously Putin in Hitlers role and in Chamberlain take a pick Macron Biden Solts everyone was the same

Then please excuse me, but you must say that, as when you come in and make such a sweeping generalisation and quote Chamberlain as an example you open yourself to criticism from dicks like myself as you have only posted part of the story. Whether I agree with you or not is an entirely different story i.e. you could have picked a much better example then that fool Chamberlain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, but I cannot get into this as it’s silly and I have better things much more important things to do. :slight_smile:

Sounds like a sketch from Dad’s Army :man_facepalming:

Whether you like it or not theres always a different opinions from yours. Also theres different explanations about a historical event. From my countrys point of view Uk was the worst ally someone can had at ww2

Of course there are and are respected as such and the crazy ones are ridiculed equally. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And which country was that?

I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s funny! I was able to send emily out of Ukraine, but they wouldn’t let me out.

3 Likes

Ridiculed from who for what? Everyones opinion here has the same power because you think you re right doesnt mean you have

Please don’t listen to them they are old silly World War II fools who know nothing of the new world, you should be proud of yourself that you were able get to Emily out of the country, you are a real man unlike them who hide behind their keyboard.

I am based in Poland and if you need any help whatsoever then message me and I will do my best.

Not the time or place for a pissing war, not interested…!!!

I hope you will be save :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I just want to point the fact that you dont have to present your opinion as the good one and a different opinion is bad you can disagree and talk

1 Like